XII

It was already 11 in the evening when Adele woke up. She looked on her side and still there's no Rome. The rain's getting heavier and her worry for her boyfriend's getting even worst.

She wrapped her robe around her body and slipped on her slippers before she headed down to the kitchen.

As Adele reached the last step of the stairs, she glanced at Simon who was shivering in cold.

Without any hesitations, she quickly went to him and grabbed the blanket and covered him up.

"Oh my God!" She exclaimed as she fell on his top.

Simon wrapped his arms around her body as she cuddled her.

"Simon! Simon! Let go of me! You stupid jerk!" Adele said squirming from his tight hug. He was still unconscious of what was happening and this boiled Adele's blood.

"I fucking hate you!" She said finally having her feet set on the floor.

Her brows furrowed seeing Simon just flipped from his position while she on the other hand was getting paranoid of the things that might have happened next.

After relaxing her heart beat, Adele went to the kitchen to have a glass of water.

"Rome... Where the fuck are you?..." She said to herself as she put the glass on the sink.

In a matter of seconds, a pair of warm arms engulfed her.

"Glad you're here..." Adele said resting her head back to his chest.

The place was so dark but she don't budge. All she need is her boyfriend to feel her secure and safe.

His one hand held her waist as the other one was slowly transfering to her hips and landed on her arse.

She bit her lower lip as she felt his hands touching her body. Adele was quickly zoned out by the pleasure, she need this to calm herself somehow from her stresses and worries. She need to be destructed from Simon.

Adele laced her arms around his neck as a passionate kiss has began to be shared. She was gently pushed against the counter as he gave a hint for the entrance of his tongue. Adele voluntarily gave in, it felt like she missed this for the longest time.

As her robe was slowly falling from her shoulders, she felt something weird or different. But her doubts were quickly illuminated when he began to leave smooches on the back of her ears. This moment is too precious for her foolish thinkings.

"Mmm..." Her glorious moans began to fill his ear and this turn him on even more. She always brings out his demons inside.

Her hands was tousling his hair as their tongues battles for dominance. For Adele and Rome's 3 year relationship, it is seldom for him to win therefore, he took her by surprise tonight.

"Take me to a room..." She uttered before he scooped her.

It is still unhygienic to make love in the kitchen...

Their lips never separated as he carried her to one of her guest's rooms. He carefully laid her down as he fully untied her robe, revealing her soft silky pale skin he always love.

Everything happened in real quick, clothes were flying around the place... That's how intimate the night was. That's how they missed each other.

Adele clawed her long nails on his back as he sucked harshly on her neck. He made trails of wet kisses from her jawline down to the valley of her breasts, to her quivering belly and finished on the inside of her thighs.

"Fuck..." He groaned as his lips met her wetness. Sloppy sounds were heard all over the place, combining with Adele's ear pinging moans and screams.

"Aaahh..." She was out of breath when his tongue began to do wonders. Her hands was groping her bosoms for she can't take the burning sensation he causes. It feels like they didn't do this for a million years ago.

After her contractions, he cleaned her up and made her lay on her stomach.

He teasingly grind his manhood on her enormous soft rump before he entered her at once.

"Fuck!" Adele screamed at the top of her lungs. She wasn't ready for how huge he is now. It seems she haven't adjusted to his size.

He thrust mercilessly as she moaned continuously. They were both soaked in sweat as the sound of their body slapping filled the room.

After interchanging couples of positions, they've finally met their climax.

"Baby..." Adele grabbed on his arm as she felt her juices soaked his wood.

He pulled out before he followed after. Pumping his manhood on his hand, it came and got released on her belly.

"I love you..." That was her last words before she fell asleep on his warm arms.

//never have written smuts for the longest time lol, this is bad...

(Giving credits to my Laura goddess_adele😙💖)