Fight for Cai'er II

Long Haochen was mounted on Haoyue, charging at Liao Yu as the Snow Shadow Panther also got on the move.

He was nothing more than a mere summoner. In case the knight got near, he could only be declared the loser.

Liao Yu was no less surprised than Yang Wenzhao, on the side of the spectators. In his capacity as a summoner, on the same vocation step as him, there should be no one more familiar than him with regard to magical beasts. However, he didn't recognize this mount of Long Haochen's. In the end, what was this magical beast that possessed three heads, and looked somewhat similar to an Earth Dragon?

In particular, because each of Haoyue's three heads radiated different colored light, he looked even more surprised! Three attributes? Magical attributes counteracted each other, but this Haoyue possessed three of them! It seemed that no attribute could, as a result, restrain him completely.

The Snow Shadow Panther's speed was truly astonishing. When charging with all its strength, it looked just like a white bolt of lightning, advancing towards the side by force. Liao Yu continuously chanted, and at an astonishing speed. Meanwhile, from some unknown place, he took out a necklace. It was silver-colored, with a pink gem the size of a bird's egg embedded in it.

This color of the necklace was more suited to girls, so it indeed looked strange to see a youth like Liao Yu wear it. However, he already had no other choice. No matter whether it was from Long Haochen who was storing power, or from this Haoyue with glows of three colors shining on him, he was under an enormous pressure.

Haoyue's speed was clearly not at the Snow Shadow Panther's level, but he was extremely intelligent. Without absolutely wanting to overtake him, he simply followed it from afar, and didn't take the initiative to launch magic. The Knight Stadium was in total 300 meters long, and no matter how he pressured the Snow Shadow Panther, both sides were 100 meters apart from beginning to end. This kind of distance made it impossible for Haoyue's magic to reach the opponent at his present cultivation level.

Liao Yu's chant didn't cease from beginning to end, echoing loudly through the whole stadium. The pink gem on his necklace started to emit some faint light, fusing together with the radiance coming out from his white staff. One symbol after another started to emerge around Liao Yu, forming a mystical pattern.

Long Haochen's [Storing Power] didn't stop the slightest bit. After his spiritual energy became liquid, the speed of his [Storing Power] had decreased to some extent, but under its effect, the quality of [Storing Power] had increased by leaps and bounds. His accelerating figure had turned golden and even his Holy Spirit Armor was completely washed in gold. An incomparable holy aura unceasingly rose up from his body, letting out a pressure that gradually increased in power.

After having lapped the stadium thrice at full speed, the Snow Shadow Leopard's burst power gradually lowered, and his speed accordingly became slower.

And at this very moment, Liao Yu's incantation was completed.

Clearly revolving around his body were a total of 36 mystical symbols, all pink-colored, and looking just like a pink-colored curtain covering him in it.

A frightful and savage feel erupted in the air from these strange mystical symbols, such a terrible and tyrannical power pressed down on the entire stadium causing the protection around it to shudder.

On the main stage, a multitude of masters all faced each other with shock and said: "Are all the youngsters nowadays so strong? What is this? [Savage Beast Summoning]?"

These savage beasts were all ancient varieties passed down through the generations. They were much stronger than the normal summoned beasts. The weakest savage beast was at least seventh step. Some traces of them could only appear in special places or in deep mountains.