Assassin Queen III

Without a doubt, the best method to handle an assassin was to use a solid defense combined with a more brutal power than the assassin can withstand. For this reason, Fang Zhu's choice could be said to be extremely wise.

The Gigantic Bear Vajra extended his arms, taking Fang Zhu and putting him on his shoulder. Then, his huge figure stood upright.

This fellow had a robust build, and after standing upright, its height was close to 4 meters; its majestic body appeared just like a little mountain. He slowly approached Cai'er, who appeared extremely small in comparison.

The Gigantic Bear Vajra was a magical beast of the sixth step that had a unique innate ability known as Earthly Roar, capable of producing seismic waves to launch attacks in any direction. Its greatest features were the thick skin covering it, its defensive power and its immense physical power.

Taking large steps, it rushed madly at Cai'er's.

With a glow of Fang Zhu's staff, a soft yellow-colored brilliance enveloped him and the Gigantic Bear Vajra, making his body seem stuck to the Gigantic Bear Vajra's shoulder. No matter how the Gigantic Bear Vajra moved, he wouldn't be thrown off.

And at this very moment, Cai'er suddenly moved.

The so-called maiden moved just like a rabbit, disappearing in a split second.her speed was just too fast, it went as far as to leave afterimages. The distance that used to separate her from the Gigantic Bear Vajra was only ten meters, but in a flash, she arrived before it.

Under Fang Zhu's control, its enormous foot stamped on the ground, and with a loud bang, [Earthly Waves] was launched and yellow-colored seismic waves were scattered in all directions.

However, Cai'er astonished everyone once again with the overwhelming power she displayed. Without dodging, without leaping, and without retreating, she advanced with her bamboo cane, making a chopping motion.

As a shadow glittered, a scene that left all spectators speechless occurred. The seismic waves all around were unexpectedly nullified in front of Cai'er, just as if they were struck open by a sharp blade, having no effect on her advance. In the next instant, Fang Zhu couldn't see Cai'er's figure anymore.

The resting competitors could only see two dark-gold-colored glows before that astonishing defensive power of the Gigantic Bear Vajra was unexpectedly pierced. A pu-tong sound was let out, as it fell to its knees with a mournful cry.

Two trails of blood appeared on its knees, coming from the rupture of its joints, and immediately, a quiet figure appeared at its back, leaving blue smoke behind.

With her feet on the head of this Gigantic Bear Vajra, the tip of her bamboo cane was pointed at Fang Zhu's neck. No one doubted the fact that she only needed a little movement to instantly end Fang Zhu's life.

Lifeless, Fang Zhu appeared already completely lifeless. He had never thought that he would be defeated so easily. The Gigantic Bear Vajra was so dominating that there was no one up till now who had the slightest chance to resist it.

The Gigantic Bear Vajra unwillingly moved its palms, aiming at the top of his own head, but Cai'er's response was nothing more than a slight shaking of her tiptoes.

In a split second, everyone saw that Cai'er's body lit up with a dark-gold-colored luster as the body of the Gigantic Bear Vajra froze, and its pair of thick paws dropped as blood madly poured from its mouth and nose. Clearly, it has was now heavily wounded.

"I... I concede." Fang Zhu, listless, let go of his staff. He lost, and in addition, very miserably. From beginning to end, he could basically not resist in the slightest.