The Sixteen Finalist I

A sort of winding bracelet stood up on the ground near Long Haochen's body. Suddenly, a light glow flickered and some equipment appeared.

Without a doubt, this bracelet was similar in its function to the forget-me-not ring. Although this type of storage bracelet was rare, for Han Qian who was the Saint Knight Head, possessing one was naturally in no way odd.

Equipment?

Only after losing something does one understand its value better. Long Haochen lost all his equipment previously, and as a result he had no choice but to live through this profound experience. As soon as he heard that he could use this equipment, his eyes immediately brightened, impatiently eyeing these pieces of equipment.

These pieces were a set of full-body armor, a sword, and a shield.

These three pieces of equipment were all silver in color, emitting a faint holy aura. It felt like this equipment was the same grade as his own armor and the Light Sword he used before. At most, it was only a bit stronger.

However, even if it was like this, Long Haochen was still pleasantly surprised. After losing his shield and Light Sword, he asked a lot around about the price of a piece of magical equipment. Each one would cost above a thousand gold coins, causing people to shrink back. Being able to get a complete set was already enough to satisfy him plentifully.

Ye Hua smiled: "This set of equipment is called the Holy Spirit Set, and is formed of the Holy Spirit Armor, the Holy Spirit Shield, and the Holy Spirit Sword. Separately, they are already at the magical tier, but when the set is gathered and combined together, they can produce a Holy Spirit Ring that can be controlled to be used on allies through your thoughts. In terms of range, this halo covers a diameter of twenty meters. It's able to take the shape of a [Holy Spirit Supplementary Armor] that protects your body on its surface. To maintain this halo of light, five units of spiritual energy are consumed for every time of a breath. This set of Guardian Knight equipment is pretty good, its effects on the team are in no way small. So, when combined together, this set of equipment is equivalent to Spiritual Tiered equipment. Comparatively, it's slightly better than the Divine Wristband your teacher gave you."

"It's so awesome!" Long Haochen excitedly squatted down. He immediately stored the Holy Spirit Sword and the Holy Spirit Shield in his forget me-not-ring, before donning the Holy Spirit Armor without hesitation.

Ye Hua's face let out a faint trace of a smile, This child's character is truly innocent, he didn't even look displeased by the fact the equipment given to him by the Saint Knight Head was only at the magical tier. The excitement in his eyes was genuine.

"Teacher, if you meet grand-teacher, please tell him that I give him my thanks. Using this set of equipment, I will certainly bring honor to our knight's temple."

Long Haochen was originally already handsome, but after wearing this silver armor, he appeared even more handsome and heroic. This Holy Spirit Armor didn't weigh much, and for sure, it was somewhat better than his original armor in terms of quality. In addition, this armor had a helmet, able to include the face in the protected range. This made the overall difference in terms of defensive power even greater.

Ye Hua patted his shoulder and said: "Good job, now head together with your big sister Xin'er to the Alliance's Great Stadium. From today onwards, it's a knockout competition that will begin. Every person only has a single opportunity; teacher wishes you luck in obtaining victory. Win swiftly, without complications, and aim for the top three."

"I pledge to accomplish this task." Long Haochen pumped his chest with his right fist, performing a proper knight's salute aimed at Ye Hua.

When he completed his sentence, teacher and disciple couldn't help but fall in laughter. On the other side of Long Haochen's bed, Hao Yue, who was curled up, slowly lifted his three heads, and as his body shook for a bit, his heavy body suddenly made the bed nearby creak.