Chapter 120: Three Headed Hao Yue

At the same time, Long Hao Chen received a message conveyed by Hao Yue. The next time he would evolve, it would be a lot harder than this one. Indeed, he would once again undergo qualitative changes, but the degree of evolution wouldn't be as great as this time. After all, it was a lot harder for a magical beast to evolve from the sixth step to the seventh than to evolve from the fourth step to the sixth. In regard to the circumstances of this evolution, Hao Yue didn't say anything further, but from the message he previously conveyed, Long Hao Chen could feel that he was also trying to say that no matter how much he would change in the future, he would forever be his relative, companion, elder brother, or even his father.

It was deep at night. As Long Hao Chen was about to enter the state of cultivation after having taken a bath, Hao Yue was still sleeping deeply. As he had just completed his evolution, his body was currently feeling extremely weak. Clearly, all his energy was used up during this process, and to return to his optimal state, he still needed more time.

Hao Yue also told Long Hao Chen that the attribute of this newborn head was the wind, so Long Hao Chen gave him the name Little Green, just like the color of his eyes.

Next day, morning.

The sunlight coming from the outside of the window was still entering the room as Long Hao Chen, who was in the middle of cultivation, slowly awoke. Bathing in the warm sunshine, he couldn't help but reveal disappointment and frustration in his eyes. The ocean of his soul was still unconsciously recalling that world filled with dark and fire.

Compared to that place, Shengmo Dalu was simply like a heaven!

Through the window, as he looked at the gentle morning sun, Long Hao Chen really felt blessed from the bottom of his heart.

Hao Yue had seized Long Hao Chen's bed, so he could not sleep there, because it wasn't wide enough. In the end, Hao Yue's body ended up curled up there, as his tail was held in Little Light's mouth. From the look of other people, this appearance would perhaps look fierce and fearsome, but to Long Hao Chen it was simply Hao Yue and nothing more.

Groping the place above the three heads, Long Hao Chen didn't awake them. Calmly walking away from the bedroom, he took his breakfast. Today, he was going to take part in another match.

But when Long Hao Chen walked away from his bedroom, Hao Yue's three heads eyes simultaneously opened. Looking face to face at each other, the three different colored pairs of eyes were displaying a faintly warm look, as the corner of his mouths rose, and his eyes shut once again. His breathing resumed as well, smoothly.

Exerting his strength to stretch his body, he felt that his internal spiritual energy was still feeling weak, from the previous day. Last night, after coming back, it was already deep night. The brief period of cultivation didn't give enough time for Long Hao Chen's spiritual energy to be restored to its peak condition. But he could clearly feel that his own physical body had grown a lot sturdier, and that there was a tremendous increase to his physical strength.

It appeared that he had to find the occasion to test his external spiritual energy.

He took his breakfast together with Li Xin and Ye Hua. Because Ye Hua couldn't watch him, he stayed here, as before. At least, he would wait for all Long Hao Chen's matches to be over before leaving. Only when he would genuinely be a Demon Hunt Squad member would Ye Hua go back to Hao Yue City.

"Xin'er said that Hao Yue was back, and he evolved once again?" Ye Hua asked Long Hao Chen in a low voice.

Long Hao Chen nodded.

Ye Hua who looked quite curious, immediately asked, "And what level did he reach with this evolution? Could it be what you spoke about last time?"

Long Hao Chen answered, "It should be the case. Otherwise, I can't think of a reason why he could evolve once again in such a short time. Teacher, I think Hao Yue is really quite abnormal. With this evolution, he should be considered as a magical beast of the sixth step. In addition, he can use another elemental attribute."

Sealed Divine Throne Chapter 119- currentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें