Chapter 124: Cai'er So Strong II

Actually, the current Sima Xian looked similar to a berserker using the light attribute. In the earlier stages, priests were supposed to have very limited offensive capabilities. For sure, his physical strength was extremely high, but how could he contend against an ultra-genius of the type that doesn't even appear once every 1000 years, the Saint Daughter of Samsara?

Lin Xin was staring blankly at Cai'er, who was going back to her lounge, with his eyes focused on her. His current opinion of Cai'er was completely different. In short, she had simply become a great favorite he had to cling to... Naturally, it was absolutely not in "that" meaning, he was only yearning for trying to get in her good graces, he didn't have any other kind of ideas. This girl who was previously together with Long Hao Chen, a delicate-looking young lady who had in addition lost her sight was actually powerful to such a frightening level. Sima Xian had learned and experienced her fighting strength today with his own body.

Too strong, it was simply too strong. Who else could contend against such a powerhouse during these Demon Hunt Selections?

Li Xin's shock was no less than Lin Xin's. What Lin Xin didn't expect, neither did she expect it. Furthermore, during her match against her on the previous day, Cai'er had voluntarily conceded. Even if she had Rose, could she really win against her? Lil' bro! Where did you get yourself a little lady as abnormal as you!?

In the past, Li Xin was always thinking that Long Hao Chen was the greatest genius that could exist in this world, but this little lady before her eyes looked no older than him! She was also already at the fifth step of cultivation. Having seen how easily and skillfully she coped with Sima Xian with such a calm demeanor, she was clearly far from having gone all out. If she could really become her little brother's girlfriend, how great would that be.

"Big sister, I am leaving first." Cai'er approached Li Xin by the side, and said this in a low voice.

Li Xin revealed a faint smile, and asked, "You're going to wait for him?"

"Yeah."

Li Xin said with a smile, "Quickly go. Seeing that you're so strong, it looks like there is no need for me to worry about your safety."

"Du, du, du." Under the gaze of all the competitors, Cai'er quietly left.

For the following days, the other matches of Long Hao Chen's could be said to have gone as smoothly as a breeze of wind; he didn't encounter any complications. It was to the extent that he didn't even need Hao Yue to appear on stage. In addition, he had obtained five victories from people who surrendered from the start of the match. When drawing him as their opponent, the two priests directly surrendered; they had clearly seen how Long Hao Chen destroyed the Earth Giant; how could they possibly restrain this level of attack power? And the last three of these victories were contributions from those other assassins.

During this competition in groups, everyone had nine matches. So far Long Hao Chen only needed seven wins to be sure to be qualified. On the last two days, he was up against the two strange ladies of this group, Wang Yuanyuan and Chen Ying'er.

In this group, Long Hao Chen and Huang Yi were the ones who displayed the most astonishing strength, but the ones who attracted the most attention weren't them, it was this young lady summoner, Chen Ying'er.

After having been defeated three times in a row, she emerged victorious three times in a row. Her fighting method was simple, it was to rely on the Creature Summoning Gate. When up against Long Hao Chen, this young lady summoned a mount that she herself could basically not recognize at all. And when she ended up against Huang Yi, what outrageously came out from her Creature Summoning Gate was a huge green dragon at the eighth step that intimidated Huang Yi to such an extent that he directly conceded. Since then, this lady became the most unpredictable element of the third group. Try to ask, who among these youngsters could possibly want to measure himself against a magical beast of the eighth step?