Blue Rain, Hibiscus of Light III

Han Qian showed a bitter face as he said, "Aï, it looks like the equipment I prepared for him will be too embarrassing to take out!"

Yang Haohan gave him a deep look, and said, "The explanation you just gave me, how is it that you, yourself, cannot keep it in mind? We cannot overly spoil him ! Only through advancing with his own steps will he finally be able surpass our existence. Right, do you have news on Xingyu's side?"

Han Qian sighed, and shook his head, "Still nothing. In his fight against Anan, he heavily injured him, but disappeared after that."

Haohan nodded and said, "Tell the related people that this matter is to be classified as a highly confidential secret within our Temple. In particular, you cannot let this child, Haochen, know about this. I don't want his temperament to be affected by this. In the letter Xingyu left me, he said that if he had no way to come back after his battle with Anan, before Haochen reaches the seventh step, we mustn't tell him."

Han Qian sighed, and said, "I really don't understand. Why does Hall Master Long insist on challenging this seventh demon god? It was also completely okay for him not to accept this challenge."

Yang Haohan shook his head and said, "No, he must go. This is his duty. If, one day, you reach the ninth step, you will also come to understand what kind of duty it is. Please tell the people below to keep investigating the circumstances of Anan's heavy injuries."

"Mh." Han Qian nodded in agreement.

Yang Haohan sighed to himself, Xingyu, ah, Xingyu, why didn't you tell us in the letter you left us that this little Haochen actually has the physique of Scion of Light? Could it be that you wanted to give us a nice surprise? Feel at ease, no matter what state you are in, I will help you to look after your son, help him to become the next you. No, perhaps even surpass you, in his capacity as Scion of Light. Perhaps he will even be able to sit on the first divine throne.

Bathing in this golden color permeated with blue, Long Haochen gradually entered a fantastic state. Vaguely able to feel something going through his body, he couldn't even describe this cozy feeling he had, when soaking in this warm water.

After a long while he lost track of the time, and then Long Haochen gradually came back to his senses. He discovered to his astonishment that he was standing in the entrance of the Qiling valley. Not far ahead was the golden fog he met earlier.

"Eh?" Long Haochen unconsciously looked at his right hand.

His right hand was completely empty, but his arm was in a raised position as if holding something high.

And my sword? My Blue Rain, Hibiscus of Light?

Long Haochen immediately and anxiously looked around.

He didn't manage to find the sword, but he found someone.

Yang Haohan wore a smile as he saw him, "Don't bother searching, it's inside your body."

"Inside my body?" Long Haochen amazed, looked at Yan Haohan "Grandpa Yang, what's going on?"

Yang Haohan said, with a smile, "This weapon is a miraculous sword. Seeing your outstanding performance during the qualifiers, we, Knight Temple, decided to let you attempt its test. You already know the result: you passed it, therefore, it is yours."

Long Haochen asked, full of doubts, "Then what is the fact you mentioned, that it entered my body, about?"

Yang Haohan smiled as he replied, "Don't be anxious, I will tell you everything I know about Blue Rain, Hibiscus of Light."