"You beat me to it, babe."

Start from the beginning

Camila pulled back a little bit as she looked at what Lauren grabbed. She eye balled it for a moment before licking her lips. Camila opened the box and her mouth immediately started watering. "I love these things. They're always sold out over there unless you get there at just the right time when they're fresh from the oven." She dragged her finger through some of the icing before sucking it off of her finger. "I consider it every other bite throughout dinner," she giggled and took her girlfriend's hand to lead her into the dining room to sit down to eat.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "You're not eating that throughout dinner," she said as Camila dragged her finger through the icing. She snatched the box away gently and closed it. She set it on the counter before joining her girlfriend at the dinner table.

Camila whimpered when Lauren took the cupcake from her. "But baby, it's so good." She tried to go for it, but was stopped by her girlfriend in the way. She gave up though and went with her toward the table. 

"What's all this, babe? I thought you had to work today..." Lauren said skeptically. "There's no way you could have done all this if you were working all day." She said with a raised brow. She didn't mind though. It was nice coming home to a hot, home cooked meal.

"I took today off. My back was bothering me this morning and my current client is open and she's an older woman that has multiple children, so she understands." Camila chuckled some and pulled the chair out for her girlfriend, then sat across from her. "I tried something new with the chicken and potatoes, so I hope that it turned out okay."

Lauren kissed Camila before sitting down in the chair and watching her sit down next to her. "Why didn't you tell me, baby?" She asked concerned. "I would have taken the day off or come home right away." She said as she looked at the food. "It looks good."

Camila shrugged some. "It wasn't that big of a sea, Lo. I just relaxed for a bit then I wanted to do something for you because I missed you." Camila had been able to do a good job at hiding her nerves. She wanted this entire night to be perfect. 

Lauren frowned. "You may not think it's important, but I'm your girlfriend. You still should have told me." She said softly. Lauren smiled and picked up her fork before taking a bite. She moaned softly at the taste. "God this is amazing." She looked at her girlfriend and winked. "I picked a winner." She chuckled before taking another bite.

Camila looked back at Lauren. "It's okay. I'm telling you know. And I'm telling you that it'll probably get worse as he gets bigger." She chuckled hearing the moan from her girlfriend as she ate the food, told Camila that the recipe she found was definitely helping.

Lauren glared at her. "Quit being sassy. You need to tell me these things." She pouted. She hated that Camila would hurt from time to time...she wanted to do all that she could to help her girlfriend. 

Camila finally took a bite off of her own plate and sighed contently. "Oh thank goodness it turned out okay. I was a little worried." Camila chuckled some and smiled toward Lauren as she took a moment to look over her.

Lauren took a couple more bites from her dinner as she leaned back some. She was hungry because she forgot her lunch at home that day. She took a few more big bites of the chicken before moving on to the vegetables. "Are you kidding me? This is better than sex." She said mostly joking. "Maybe I can give you a back massage later." She said as she took a heaping bite of the potato.

"I would absolutely love a massage later, but we have to modify it, he's too big for me to lay on my belly anymore." Camila laughed softly as she just watched Lauren for another moment. "You keep eating like that people will think you're pregnant."

"We will figure something out, love." She said with a smile before scarfing down more of the food. She rolled her eyes, "Too bad it will never happen." She said as she ate more food. "On the account that I have a huge dick in my pants, not a vagina." She chuckled.