"How nice." Dad smiled before looking to me, "I'm just grabbing something, but let Ads know that your aunt is coming into town tomorrow." Saying a small goodbye to Isaac and Allison, Dad left with a file from his room.

Isaac lifted an eyebrow at me as Derek came out of the pantry, "This isn't the aunt i'm thinking of, right?"

"Wait, what's going on?" Allison asked, her eyes covered in confusion.

"To keep it light, you weren't the only one with a psychotic aunt." I bluntly said, sulking into an even worse mood.

All heads jerked to the view coming through the front door. A complete mess, Addison pushed it shut behind her.

On a mission, her expression fell flat as she saw us in the kitchen. Handing the keys to me, Addi once overed us. "Did I miss something?"

"Where were you?" Isaac asked over Addison's space for an answer.

"I was at Jimmy's." Addi replied, leaning in the doorway, fumbling with her fingers as if it would make the blood stains less obvious.

I knitted my eyebrows, "Where Mom used to take us when we came back from Nan's?"

I could've sworn that place was closed.

Addison nodded, her eyes constantly flickering behind her towards the staircase. "Look, can we-"

"Ads, Aunt Jess is coming into town." I quickly said, needing to drop the ball before Addison was too caught up not to listen.

You wouldn't believe the parade of swears that came to follow.

"You have got to be kidding me!" She shouted in a fluster, having to shut her eyes to gain back her composure. "When?"

"Tomorrow."

Addison took in a deep breath but stayed momentarily silent.

"And here we go." Isaac said, standing up from the table. Taking her out of the house, a small commotion came from outside.

"What's going on?" Derek asked, both he and Allison looking to me for answers.

"Uh," I scratched the back of my neck. "It's hard to explain." I puffed out a breath, "With good reason, though."

"I've never heard of an Aunt Jess." Allison said, her eyebrows knitting together.

"I wouldn't expect her to talk about it." I assured, "Every inch of Addison hates her."

"And you?" Derek asked, still curious for the story.

"Oh, I think she's a total bitch." I gave an example. "At our mom's funeral, she told us to suck it up and stop crying."

"Okay." Isaac brought a flustered Addison back into the kitchen. "We're okay, for now."

Addison took in a breath to calm herself, "So, Allison. What brought you here?" She seemed to already have a feeling of why the other teen hunter was around.

Allison quickly stood up and pulled Addi out of the room and out of earshot.

"What are they saying?" I asked, overly curious.

Both Isaac and Derek shook their heads at me.

"Her necklace." Derek said, "It reduces supernatural hearing back to a natural state."

"Demons, werewolves, the whole lot of us." Isaac added.

I inwardly groaned, "Is anything normal in this town?"

"Danny." Isaac stopped, "Maybe."

"Not helping, Isaac." I grumbled, the three of us having to wait in silence.

"I was just making sure." Allison quietly said, she and Addison walking to the front door.

"It was. Lydia is unbound, so we're all right for now." Addi exchanged a small hug with Allison before shutting the door behind her hunting pal. She hesitantly came back towards the kitchen, "I'm sorry, I should've told you where I was. I didn't mean to make you worry."

"Hey, hey, wait." I quickly grabbed her arm before she could turn around.

"Stiles, I-"

"Addi, you have to stop doing this." I shook my head, "You have to tell me what's going on."

"I know you don't want to, but you have to trust me. When I know, i'll tell you, but right now, I can't." Addison backed up a little. "Goodnight, guys." Nearly sprinting, she spun on her heel and went up the stairs to her room.

"You have to let her do this, Stiles." Isaac said as he and Derek started moving around to leave the Stilinski House. "She'll come around. This is Addison we're talking about."

"Let's just hope it's in time. It's not exactly something we've got a lot of." I rubbed my forehead as they went towards the door now that they knew Addison was okay.

We had two weeks until the lunar ellipse. An event i'd decided to call 'The End'.