"What have you broken your promise ? Maybe a little bit." She answered, looking for her keys through her bag before giving me a sideways look. "Again, who knows ?! He could actually be the only man in your life."

"Wow, is that you what you say that ?! Wait, who are you and what have you done with my friend ?"

Sana rolled her eyes open before shaking her head as she opened the door of the apartment. "It turns out that sometimes I am mistaken. Especially lately."

"Well, I don't know about the man of my life but I know I don't regret my choice."

"Good." She accepted as she signaled to me before giving a look at the ring now lying on a chain around my neck. "You always wear it."

"Well, it didn't really lose its significance. That remains a promise to me." I explained, giving her a sideways look as she closed the door behind us. "I just thought it was not really right on my finger. "

Sana nodded her head with a small smile in agreement before pausing to listen to a presence."Hallo? Someone is here? "

I stood beside the brunette at the hijab as she gave me a sideways look before starting to walk towards a living room.

I could now hear a little rap music making me give a glance as a question mark on Sana before taking a break at the sight of a large group of boy dragging around the living room.

However, this was nothing compared to the sight of Sana leaning against the interlace with her arms crossed on her chest and a small smile satisfied on her lips.

I immediately threw confused and surprised looks between the boys and the brunette at my side before leaving a smile amused on my lips as I realized she was looking at a boy in question.

He seemed the tallest of the group with slightly longer hair and an enchanting smile. He was obviously muslim or at least with some origin and seemed a rather nice person.

In other words, he seemed definitely different from the boys we had met before.

"What's going on here ?" Sana asked suddenly, questioning the large group as I hurried to look elsewhere in the slight embarrassment since I was openly checking them.

"Hey-wow, who's that ?" One of them interrupted as he noticed me next to the brunette collecting a roll of Sana's eyes.

"None of your concerns, Elias." Sana replied with slight boredom in her voice before taking my elbow to pull me with her. "Come on, we-"

"Wait! Wait!" Elias interrupted her before he stood in front of us with his friends laughing slightly in the background. "You could at least introduce us."

I gave an uncertain look on Sana with a smile at the sight of her annoyed expression before turning to Elias holding out my hand. "I am Céleste. And you are ? "

"Elias. Sana's big brother." He answered immediately with a charming smile as he squeezed my hand before giving a sly look to his sister. "Are you really friends ? Because you seem more pleasant. "

"It's part of my character." I grinned, grinning between Sana and Elias at the sight of their confrontation.

His friends had to take this as a sign as they hurried to join Elias before turning up.

I learned that the boy Sana seemed to look at earlier was called Yousef and that he also seemed equally amused with the behavior of the brunette.

As soon as the introductions were made, Sana hastened to take my elbow before shooting me with her for good this time.