Arrival

Rachel's Pov.

I woke up with a shooting pain in my stomach. When it passed I stood up and went into the bathroom. Trying to catch my breath I started the shower and stripped my clothes off before stepping into the shower I Gripped onto the sink again as the pain intensified. I was scared, its January 3rd and I'm not due for another two weeks. Breathing through the pain, I stepped into the shower and hoped that it would easy the pain. I can't be having contractions, its too soon. Holding my stomach, I silently begged God to easy the pain. I can't have this baby right now, another contraction hit me and it was so strong, that I fell to my knees and screamed for Finn.

"Finn!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could, this can't be normal. Something has to be wrong, I heard a loud noise and looked up to see Finn standing next to me.

"Oh my God baby, what's wrong?" His face was full of concern and his body was shaking.

"I..I think the baby is coming" I told him and gripped his hand, this can't be right. Its happening too fast.

"But you aren't due for another two weeks baby, come on I'll take you to the hospital" he said and tried to lift me.

"I don't think I'll make it Finn. This baby wants out now" I told him and I knew this baby was coming out and soon.

"What do I do baby?" He was so cute when he was scared.

"Call mom now!!!!" I yelled as another contraction ripped through my body. He quickly dialed the number.

"Mom...get here now Rachel is having the baby" he said and shut the phone quickly. Turning back to face me, he shut the shower head off and laid me back against the wall. He then ran some warm water and let the tub fill up. I don't know how he knew what to do but I went with it because I can't move. He began to rub my stomach and the baby reacted to his touch. Smiling at him I tried to calm down and then I sighed in relief when mom, Burt and my dads arrived. I didn't care that I was naked I just wanted this baby out now. I looked up at Finn and he grabbed a towel to place over my boobs.

"Thank you honey...ohhhh it hurts" I yelled as I had another contraction.

"Okay sweetie, your eight centimeters dilated sweetie, not much longer" Carol said and I tried to smile at her.

"Hhow do you know?" I asked her.

"I was a nurse for a few years sweetie." She answered with a smile.

"I didn't know that mom, glad you know what you are going" she laughed a little and I smiled up at her. I loved my family. "Where's Lexi?" I asked and tried to sit up.

"Relax baby, Lexi is with Kurt" Finn told me and I relaxed a little. I don't like being in so much pain. The contractions are closer and I knew it was almost time to start pushing. I can't wait to meet our son.

Two hours later

"Push Rachel, come on baby you can do it" Finn said as he held my hand, the pain was unbearable.

"I can't it hurts too much" I panted out but some how I was able to push harder.

"I see the head, push sweetie" Carol was in the bathtub with me and smiled up at her befroe pushing again "heads out babygirl, keep pushing" I have been oushing for twenty minutes now and my body was worn out. Giving it all I had I pushed and suddenly I heard a baby cry.

"My grandson" my dads and Burt mumbled. Looking up at Finn, he was crying.

"I love you so much Rachel" he said and bent down to kiss me.

"I love you too honey" I told him and watched Carol as she took care of everything. Finn cut the cord and then she handed Damien over to him.

"My son" he whispered as he cuddled Damien in his arms. Seeing father and son together made me tear up. My family is complete.

"Want to hold him baby?" Finn asked me and I nodded my head.

"Please" he handed Damien over to me and I cried. We made this beautiful boy together.

"I have a midwife coming over to check on him and you Rachel" Carol told me and I nodded.

"Okay thanks mom" I answered as I stared down at my son. He was perfect.

After the midwife checked Damien over, she said he was very healthy and weighed 8lbs 9oz. He's a big boy. Lexi and Kurt came in the room after the midwife left.

"Mommy!!" Lexi yelled when she ran into our room.

"Shh princess, baby is sleeping" I told her and she quietly walked over to the bed and peaked down at her new brother.

"He's cute mommy" she said and I smiled at her.

"Yes he is. Where's daddy Princess?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Right here" came a voice from the doorway. Smiling at Finn as he walked into the room and picked Lexi up. "How do you feel baby?"

"I feel fine, I'm over the moon actually. I have two beautiful kids, a handsome fiance and wonderful family. I feel complete" I told him and he smiled down at me..

"I do too my love. I do too" he answered and sat down on the bed with Lexi. "I love you baby"

"I love you more honey" I said and kissed him.

"If you say so" he whispered as he laid down next to me with Lexi. Thinking about our future, It wasn't long until we fell asleep with big smiles on our faces.

****thank you to everyone who followed me and loved this book. This is the last chapter but don't worry, there will be a sequel. So stay tuned. I do have two other books I'm working on so feel free to check those out and follow me on wattpad because I will post updates on when the sequel will be uploaded. Thank you and love you all********