The break up

Finn Pov

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Ugh I don't want to go to school today, I thought to myself. Rolling over I shut my alarm off and got out of bed. I wasn't looking forward to today, I had to talk to Quinn, she has avoided my calls all weekend and refused to call me back. I didn't plan on breaking up with her at school but I had no other choice. While I was in the shower I heard my mom yell up saying breakfast was ready. Getting out of the shower, I dressed in dark blue jeans, a black long sleeved shirt and a pair of boots.

Walking downstairs I could smell french toast and bacon. Mmm, my favorite. I walked over to my mom and kissed her cheek

"Morning Mom" I said grabbing a heap of french toast and bacon.

"Morning Finn, did you sleep well last night?" She asked laughing at how much food I was eating.

"Yeah I did. What time did you and Burt get in?" My mom was dating Kurt hummel's dad, I didn't mind it. Kurt and I were pretty close.

"Around midnight he dropped me off, I'm sorry I missed our Sunday dinner sweetie" I could tell she was upset

"That's okay I ordered pizza but we could have dinner together tonight if you want mom." My mom worked nights and only had Sundays and Mondays off. I knew she was upset she missed our dinner but she was happier now. My dad died when I was young so I grew up with out a father. Having Burt and Kurt around was like having a brother and a father. That was something I always wished for growing up.

"Okay, I will invite Burt and Kurt over for dinner, Burt mentioned taking us out tonight but I would love to cook for everyone" my mom said smiling

"Sure fine by me, well I better head to school. Love you mom" I said finishing my breakfast and putting my dishes in the sink.

"Love you too sweetie, see you at dinner" my mom yelled.

Arriving at school, I parked and started to walk into the school.

"Hey Puck, how was the rest of your weekend?"

"Yo Finn, it was great, I took Em out for dinner and a movie last night"

"That's awesome man, I need to talk to you, so meet me after school before practice"

"Sure man, everything okay?"

"Yeah I'll explain later, your girl is waiting for you Puck" I said seeing Emily waiting by his locker.

"Alright man, see you later" he said walking towards Emily. Smiling at the couple I walked to my locker.

"What are you so happy about, Finn" I turned around seeing Quinn

"Oh just happy for Puck" I said, noticing how angry she looked

"What about him" she asked looking over at Puck and Emily.

"They are dating, listen Quinn I want to talk to you"

"If this is about missing your calls, I'm sorry I was busy all weekend" I could tell she was lying

"Quinn I'm done, I'm tired of your lies, I know you're in love with Puck and I also know that you plan to take him from Emily. So stop with your crap already" I was so angry

"I have no.."

"Quinn save it, we are over. I don't want to hear your excuses. Goodbye Quinn" I said and walked away from her. I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I was just about to walk into History when I spotted Rachel. She was standing by her locker talking to Em and Puck. Instead of going to class I walked toward the trio.