Announcement

Finn's Pov

Waking up the next morning I rolled over and cuddled Rachel.

"mmm morning honey" she said when I wrapped my arms around her.

"morning baby, how are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm okay for now, is Lexi up yet?"

"I don't know, I'll go check on her" I said and climbed out of the bed. Opening the door to Lexi's room she was on the floor playing with her toys.

"Morning Monkey" I said when I walked into the room

"Morning daddy" she said and jumped up, lifting her arms up, I picked her up.

"want to go cuddle with mommy, while I go get breakfast?" I asked her

"yes daddy" she said and I carried her our of the room and placed her on the bed next to Rachel.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to grab us food" I told Rachel

"okay honey, come here babygirl mommy wants cuddles" she said to Lexi. I left the room and went down to the the dinning room. I grabbed bacon, bagels, pancakes, chocolate milk, orange juice and fruit for Lexi. When I finally got back to the room, the girls were fast asleep. I hated to wake them up but the ferry will be leaving at 11 and it was 8:00.

"baby, you need to wake up, we need to pack and catch the ferry at 11" I said when I sat on the edge of the bed.

"okay honey, Lexi baby wake up sweetie." she said, when they were both out of bed I set their drinks and food in front of them.

"eat up girls, we have a long day ahead of us" I told them and sat down to eat.

"thank you honey, the food was good, not as good as your food but the baby is happy" Rachel said and I laughed.

"good, I'm glad all my babies are happy" I said

"daddy, I'm full" Lexi said

"okay babygirl, let's go pack your clothes, Grandma and grandpa miss you and will be at the house when we get home" I said as I threw our plates away

"yay, let's go daddy" she yelled and ran to her room.

"I'll go pack our clothes honey" Rachel said laughing.

"thanks baby, I love you" I said and kissed her

"I love you more Finn" she said after we pulled apart, I walked into Lexi's room and packed her clothes and toys but left out her special shirt and a pair of jeans.

"okay baby, let's go see mommy" I said and picked up her bag and we went to find Rachel.

"mommy, look" Lexi said showing her the shirt she was wearing.

"I love it baby, you're going to be the best big sister" Rachel said and Lexi ran over to her and jumped on her lap.

"can I feel baby mommy?" she asked looking at Rachels tiny belly, she was starting to show a little bit, I don't know how I missed that.

"of course babygirl" I watched as Lexi placed her small hands on Rachel's belly and then look up and smile at her.

"baby, how far are you and when did you go see a doctor?" I asked her.

"I just found out before we left and remember when I thought I had the flu? that's when I found out, I'll be ten weeks Tuesday, i was going to tell you when we first arrived but our date night got cancelled. I'm sorry honey"

"oh no baby, its okay. Your starting to show and I love it, I never paid attention until you told me last night. I'm so happy baby" I said, Lexi was now whispering to her belly and I smiled when I heard her say 'please be a boy, I want to be daddys only pwincess'.