Safety First

Finn's POV

Its been three days and we are cooped up in a house with 7 grown people. I was getting restless, I haven't been able to workout since before Rachel's birthday, we can't leave unless we have an officer with us and even then we don't want to draw attention to us, so we stay inside. I'm tired of watching movies, Rachel doesn't have an xbox 360 so there's nothing for me to do. Since our parents are here all the time we haven't had sex, I'm not complaining at all but I am starting to get annoyed with always taking cold showers. I haven't received anymore text messages from that number and when I told Detective Lopez he ran the number and it came from a prepaid phone. According to the PI, Emily hasn't moved from Columbus, which is great, even if she did we have hours to prepare and get the hell out of here. I hate living like this and never knowing when she might show up. No one is sure she would actually hurt anyone, she's 16. How much damage can a 16 year old even do? I do know one thing, I don't want to find out.

I was laying in bed, with my arms around Rachel. Looking at the clock it read 5:30am. We haven't slept much since her birthday on Tuesday. As quietly as I could, I got out of bed and walked down the the hall towards the bathroom and hopped into the shower. I was just finishing washing my hair when I heard the door open. Peeking around the shower curtain, I smiled at Rachel.

"Morning baby, what are you doing up?" I asked her.

"Morning Finn, you left me and I got scared so I came to find you."

"I'm sorry baby, you can join me if you want" I said smirking.

"Okay but no funny business our parents are here"

"Ya ya I know, come on" when she got in I grabbed the sponge, put soap on it and gently washed her body. I could feel how tense she was.

"You need to relax love, you're too stressed and tense" I told her as I finished washing her.

"I can't, whenever you leave my side I get worried she might show up and hurt you" she said.

"Rachel, I can handle myself. I don't need you making yourself sick over this. Relax. I will be fine and so will everyone else."

Rachel's POV

I can't shake this feeling of being watched. I go to the bathroom and don't turn the lights on, I walk around the house with Finn's pocket knife and when Finn leaves me I get scared. 3 weeks ago I thought I had a best friend, a sister, someone who protected me. At least I thought I did. Now my family and boyfriend are the ones who are protecting me from her. Who the hell is she, Emily wasn't ever like this and I am scared of what she might do.

After our morning shower together Finn and I went back to bed. I felt uneasy all morning, I know the house is safe, the alarm system has been changed after Emily left. There's police officers around my house and for some reason I still feel like I'm being watched. Looking over at Finn, I made sure he was still sleeping and got out of bed. I looked around my room, I know something is here and I need to find out what. I started with my closet, grabbed all my clothes, shoes, anything that was in there and search the top and around the doors. Sliding my hand down the side I found a white tiny thing along the trim. Looking into it, I realized it was a camera. Ripping it off the trim, I smashed it to pieces and continued my search. By the time I was finished with my room, I went into the bathrooms, kitchen, living room anywhere she might have put those tiny camera. The house was a mess but I didn't care. I won't stop until this feeling goes away.

"Rachel, what the hell happened?" Finn asked walking into the living room.

"Cameras, she's watching us. Look" I held up my pile of cameras I found so far "I've found over 100 so far."