Chapter 15 - Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV
_______________

I felt myself being slightly shaken awake. I rubbed my eyes, slowly sitting up.

"What?" I croaked, looking at who woke me up.

"I heard some voices sweetie, you boys need to leave before you get caught." Miranda helped me up.

"Okay, we'll hurry. Thank you so much for what you have done. We will never forget it." I bowed to her.

"Take the back door, and be safe boys." She handed me a backpack with food and water.

"Thank you, thank you." I bowed again as she walked away.

I hurriedly woke up Peter.
"Peter, we need to go. They're close by!"

Peter sprang up, grabbing his weapons.

"Alright I'm up, let's go."
He put his gun in his holster, following me to the back door.

We started speed walking, trying to get as far as we could. We eventually slowed down our pace.

"Where'd you get that?" Peter pointed to the backpack.

"Miranda gave it to us. It has food and water."

"We should come back and visit her one day." Peter smiled.

"Yeah, she said she comes every weekend. So when this whole thing blows over we can come."

I suddenly realized something. "Where are you going to stay?"

"Huh?"

"After this is over."

"I'm not sure, I don't really have any family that isn't a part of Blood Money."

"Maybe you can stay with Y/N. she'll have room when Jake leaves."
I instantly regretted what I said. I don't want any boy to stay with Y/N.
I'd only make an acception if I was that guy.

"You don't mean, Y/N L/N, do you?"

I stopped in my tracks, causing Peter to bump into me.
"Yes, why do you ask?"

"She's a CIA agent, and the keeper of the drive." Peter moved away a bit.

She's a CIA agent? No wonder she's so good at shooting and fighting. But Jake is with her.
She's in danger.
And she's been sleeping in the same room with that bastard?!

"So you're telling me that Y/N has been living with the runner of Blood Money this entire time?"

Peter slowly nodded. "I guess so, I didn't know they were together."

I opened my mouth to speak, but Peter put his hand over my mouth. He pointed to his ear, and I listened.

Footsteps.

"I swear I heard one of them!"

"You were just hearin' things Michael!"

We quickly ran behind a bush, looking out towards where we heard the voices. Two men appeared. One with red hair, and one with bleach blonde hair. They continued their bickering.