Chapter 11 - Multiple POVs

Y/N's POV
_____________

"Did you find him yet?" I called to Yoongi, who shook his head.

Jungkook looked around frantically. He looked worried and stressed.

"How could he just disappear?" Jin put his face in his hands.

"We looked everywhere." Namjoon sighed, folding his arms.

"If this is a joke Taehyung, stop. It's not funny!" J-hope called, listening to see if V would come out.

"He's gone J-hope..." Jimin sat next to J-hope, patting his back, while everyone started tearing up.

"I told you. You can't stop us."

I froze. Out of all the times for this douche to start speaking.

"Give us what we want. Then we'll give you what you want."

"Aish! Don't be so rough!"

Everyone jumped up.

"Taehyung!" Jimin yelled, as everyone stood up and ran to get to the sound room.

"Bring us the drive, and you'll see your little friend again."

we opened the door to the sound room, but no one was there. Completely empty.

"It was a recording..." Jake looked at the computer screen.

"Jake. Blood Money said drive. I thought they wanted won?" I looked at him.

"You're right. So maybe this whole thing was a setup..." Jake tapped his foot.

"So they wanted specifically us to come to Korea. But why?" I completely forgot that the other BTS members were there.

"What the hell is going on? What was that man talking about?" Rapmonster clenched his fists.

I turned to them. "Look. We weren't actually hired to be our assistants. We were hired to protect you from an assassination threat."

There was no point in hiding the truth.

"We are CIA agents from America. Your entertainment company, BigHit, didn't want you guys to get scared, so they called for our help." Jake finished my explanation.

"So... you lied to us?" Jimin glared at us.

I started to feel a pain in my chest. I knew they would begin to get angry.

"Jimin, they didn't have a choice. They couldn't tell us." Jin went to Jimin, who turned away from us.

Jungkook stayed quiet. He seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, oblivious to what was going on.

"If we would've known, then Taehyung might still be here!" Jimin snapped, hitting Jin's hand off his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Jimin..." I looked up at him.

"Sorry isn't going to bring him back." Jimin glared at us one last time, before walking out.

"I'll follow him. Maybe I can calm him down." Jake nodded at me and quickly followed him.

I looked back at everyone else. J-hope was on the verge of crying.

Seeing them like this, made me want to cry too.
Soon, tears were streaming down my face.

"I'm so sorry!" I fell to my knees, feeling them crash hard on the ground.

"If I would have been a better agent... if I would've trained more... if I would've known... he would still be here..." I felt like I couldn't breathe.

J-hope crouched down next to me, hugging me.
I felt everyone's eyes on me.

"I wish my mom was here... she would tell me what to do..."

"Mom, dad, what do I do?" I cried harder.

Suga finally spoke. "If you don't mind me asking... what happened to your parents...?"

I sniffed, looking up at him. I didn't mind saying the story, I've said it so many times.

"My parents were CIA agents. On bring your child to work day, Blood Money attacked our base. I barely made it out. The building collapsed on my parents. Since then up until now, I've lived in an underground building, training to my limit and trying to figure out how to avenge my parents deaths. I've been so lonely since then. I've always been alone."

Namjoon released his hands, and looked at me.

"Y/N." he helped my off the floor, holding my hands in his.

"Why is there no opposite word of loneliness?"

His question made me tilt my head. "I-I don't know..."

"Could it be because people, until they die, have no moments of not being lonely?"

I thought about it. Many people feel lonely, not just me. Everyone has the feeling of emptiness. Sometimes they can't stop feeling it.

"You can be unhappy but still feel happy when with others." Namjoon wiped my tears with his thumb.

I thought back to when we were at the amusement park. I was unhappy always, but when I'm with BTS, I'm happy.

"Come on guys, let's go." Jin nodded, and we all walked to go back to our apartments.

Jungkook's POV
_______________

Y/N and Jake were staying at our apartment for a while, to make sure no one came in during the night.

I laid down, starring straight up.

"I can't believe he's gone." I whispered to myself.

"Jungkook?"

I looked towards the door, and saw Y/N walk in. She sat at the edge of my bed.

"Are you okay...?" She looked at me.

I shook my head no. I didn't really feel like talking.

"Alright... well I'm here if you need me..." she got up to walk out, but I suddenly grabbed her wrist without thinking.

I never usually felt scared. I wasn't scared of anything.

But right now, I was terrified.

"Can you stay with me for a while...? Just until I fall asleep?" I spoke quietly.

I just didn't want to be by myself right now.

She gave a small smile to me. "Alright."

I moved over so she could lay down next to me. As soon as she did, I hugged her.

She seemed surprised at first, but then started hugging me back, and stroking my hair.

I enjoyed her company and comfort.
I felt like I could finally sleep peacefully.