Tour

Ethan's pov

I burst through the doors to me and grays apartment. I walked into Grayson's room and he was editing this week's video. He turned and looked at me. He saw how mad I was and stopped editing.

"Hey E what's up," he asked acting casual.

"What up? That's all you have to say after you told Izzie what happened between me and Kat? What did I tell you," I asked." I asked you not to tell her. And what did you do? The exact opposite!"

"Look E I wasn't going to lie to my girlfriend. She asked and I told her the truth," he informed me." It would've been worse for both of us if I didn't tell her."

"Well now she's mad at me," I said walking in and sitting down on the bed.

"What do you mean she's mad," he asked." Well of course she's mad you kissed her twin sister."

"When I was over there she got sick and threw up. I held her hair back and tried to help her. She started crying and yelled at me to go away," I said laying back." I never should've told her I liked her."

"She threw up," he asked looking worried. He got out his phone.

"I wouldn't worry to much she probably just got sick. She should be fine," I reassured him.

"Yeah I guess your right," he said turning back to the screen editing.

"How's the video turning out," I asked and he turned to me and smiled.

"I think this is our best video yet," he said still smiling." I think the fans are gonna love it." I smiled and pulled out my phone. I went to twitter and saw a ton of tweets about Grayson and a girl. I was really confused and clicked on one of the photos. I saw a picture of Grayson and Izzie together. Grayson had his arm around her.

"Gray...."

"Yeah? What's up," he asked turning around again.

"Did you and Izzie go out at all lately," I asked. He nodded asking why." Well I was on twitter and there are a lot of tweets about a photo of you and a girl. The girl is Izzie and it's you putting your arm around her." He gave me a confused look.

"Are you serious? Let me see," he said grabbing my phone and looking at the photo. He looked at it for a second before saying anything." Oh no. Does anyone know who it is?"

"Nope. All the tweets I've read only say it's a mystery girl," I said looking through more tweets.

"Oh thank god. I don't want people hating on her," he said." Ethan you know that tour we've been planning?"

"Yeah how's that going by the way," I asked.

"Well it's going cause we leave next month," he said getting really exited.

"Are you serious?! What about Isabel," I asked. He looked at me for a second.

"Well I guess we will have to see but I'm pretty sure we can keep our relationship going."