Oh well

Grayson's pov
Ethan and Kat left me and Izzie with a picnic date. Why are they acting so weird. First Ethan accusing me of dating Isabel. And now Kat's in on it. What is going on?

"What's going on," I asked Isabel. She looked down at the blanket with a basket full of food and looked back up at me.

"Well you see. I'm not really sure. But I know that Kat accused me of dating you last night and how cute it was. I tried to tell her we weren't I really did, but she wouldn't listen," she said putting her hand on her forehead." Why are they doing this?"

"Ethan did the exact same thing last night and I was wondering why he was acting so weird," I said thinking a little more on the topic. Why are they acting so weird. Did we do something to make them think we are dating?

"Maybe they saw us hug last night," she said sitting down on the blanket. We hugged last night when we talked.

"Yeah maybe they got the wrong idea. What are you doing," I asked as she started reaching into the basket and pulling out food. She stopped and looked up at me.

"It's food Grayson. I'm hungry," she said starting to eat. I sat down and started eating with her. We started to crack jokes and laugh. Maybe 'dating' Isabel wasn't to bad. We both know this can't go on though.

"You know Grayson. This date didn't go to bad. Maybe we can go on another one," she said. It's like she read my mind. But another date? What if she still likes Ethan? I've liked Isabel since the day we met on the first day of school.

I was walking to class and being the new kid was totally awful. When I got to my first class I saw a girl with a striped black and white shirt with ripped jeans. She was really pretty. I walked up to her.

"Is this seat taken," I asked getting nervous, afraid she would say no.

"No. You can sit," she said smiling and let's just say her smile was so cute. She was just adorable.

"What's your name?" I asked still feeling that weird butterfly feeling in my stomach.

"Oh my names Isabel. Yours," she asked but was interrupted by the teacher.

"Grayson I see you've made yourself a new friend," Mrs. Burgundy said standing at the front of the room. I smiled and nodded. She smiled and continued on with the lesson.

"Grayson. I like it," she said writing something down." We should hangout some time. Text me."

I've liked her since then but I can't tell her that. And I defiantly can't tell Ethan. I have a feeling he still likes her.

"What about Ethan," I asked starting to clean up the plates and other things we used.

"Do you think I still like him," Isabel asked helping me pick things up." Well I don't."

"Well then another date wouldn't be to bad," I said getting a napkin and a pen I had in my pocket. I wrote my number on it." We should do this again. Text me?"

"Awe. Grayson of course," she said smiling and hugging me." But... there's one problem."

"What?" I said. She looked down.

"I know I said I don't like Ethan anymore. But just know I'll always have that feeling deep down. I don't wanna hurt you. I do like you Grayson. But if your fans knew about Ethan and then now you it wouldn't end up nice. And if we did date everyone would find out eventually," she said. I honestly felt awful. But she's kinda right. If we date there's a chance it could hurt Ethan. He probably has that feeling to.

"I understand," I said.

"But if it ends up okay with Ethan for real. Then I'll definitely give you a call," she said taking the paper with my number on it."how about I keep this just in case."

She smiled and picked up the basket and put the blanket inside it.

"Oh and by the way. You need to talk to Ethan and I'll talk to Kat okay," she said giving me a kiss on the cheek."see you later geee".

Isabel's pov

I walked inside my house and put the basket on the kitchen table. Kat came running in and sat down at the kitchen table.

"How was it?!" She yelled for everyone in the house to hear.

"KAT," I yelled at her." Mom and dad probably heard. You know how curious they can get."

"They aren't home don't worry," she said looking into the basket."you didn't save any what the hell."

"Of course not you know me," I said and she sat and stared at me." Okay fine it was great. But Kat me and.."

"I know you like Ethan still deep down and all but look at it this way. You've got Grayson now. Screw Ethan if he wanted to be with you he would've said something. And he's missing out. I know Grayson likes you a lot and I feel like you need someone who likes you and doesn't do what Ethan does," she said." Don't try to disagree with me."

"But Kat me and," I started to say.

"I know izzie I'm not dumb," she said sighing." I know you and Grayson aren't together. But I pushed you guys to date cause I think Grayson is better for you then Ethan. You might like Ethan now but once you realize how much of a jerk he is you'll stop."

"Name one good reason," I said putting both hands on my hip.

"In the video they made he didn't bring us up. He left you without an answer and still hasn't given one. When he saw you again he acted like nothing happened. Should I keep going?"

" I said one," I said putting my hands to my side." I'm just gonna sleep on it and probably think for a while."

" you'll see I'm right izzie sooner or later," she said as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom and laying down. I couldn't sleep so I decided to call Grayson to make me feel better.

Grayson: Hello?
Me: hey sorry did I wake you up?
Grayson: no I wasn't sleeping what's wrong?
Me: did you talk to Ethan.
Grayson: yeah.. he just told me its okay and to leave him alone. Did you talk to Kat?
Me: turns out she already knew. She just doesn't want me and Ethan together.
Grayson: you were thinking about getting with Ethan?
Me: honestly I don't know. That's why I'm not asleep. It's a lot to think about.
Grayson: well. Whatever decision you make I'm okay with. I just want you to be happy.
Me: thank you Grayson. Your the best.
Grayson: honestly I'm about to give up on Ethan.
Me: why?
Grayson: no matter how hard I try he doesn't listen.
Me: maybe we should date. I mean we like each other so why not?
Grayson: I don't know how he'll react.
Me: only one way to find out.
Grayson: well alright.
Me: goodnight gee
Grayson: goodnight izz