I'm sorry

Grayson's pov.

I drove back to the Hollywood sign to pick Isabel up. She was sitting in the same spot that I left her in. I got out of the car and walked up to her. She saw me and when I tried to speak she walked away getting into the car. I hopped in my seat and looked over at her.

"Look. When I saw that number I didn't know what to think. I felt like you didn't trust me and that's why you kept it from me. I'm really sorry I just want you to trust me enough to tell me everything," I said looking down at my steering wheel.

"Grayson. You shouldn't be apologizing. I should've told you about the guy giving me the number. I do trust you. I just didn't think you would care if I didn't. I was wrong. It was important," she said looked at me. She smiled and kissed me." Grayson I love you." After she said that her eyes went wide. Mine did the same. There was silence. I wanted to say it back I really did. I was so shocked I couldn't say anything. She turned to the window. I drove her home without saying a word. She walked out and ran up the stairs. I quickly called Ethan up.

"Dude you won't believe what just happened Isabel told me she loved me," I said. Ethan kinda laughed."dude I'm serious."

"Well did you say it back," he asked. I kept kinda quiet."oh my god Grayson you didn't say it back did you?"

"Well I wanted to but I couldn't. It's like the words wouldn't come out. I fucked up," I said. He sat for a second.

"Where are you," he asked I told him i was right outside where I dropped her off."then go up there and tell her how you feel dude."

Ethan was right. I should've done it before. Why was I scared? I love her. I love her and she loves me. So I got out of my car. And walked up to the door. I knocked but no one answered. I knocked again and no one answered. So I ran around the house and climbed up a tree to her window. I looked and saw her in the window. So I tried to open it but it was locked. I knocked on the window and she saw me. She walked up to the window and shut her blinds.

I walked around the house after getting out of the tree to the front door. I knocked a few times and she didn't answer so I sat in front of the door and waited.

I wake up to Isabel opening the door. I was leaning against it and fell in which woke me up. I look up at her and she smiles.

"Gee what are you doing," she asked. She helped me up and hugged me." Sorry about last night. I don't wanna push you to say it."

"No that's the thing. I was just shocked I really did want to say it. I love you," I said and she hugged me tighter. She looked at me and I kissed her.

"When you were out here last night did you see Kat," she asked. I shook my head no."maybe she's at your house we were all supposed to meet there right?" I nodded and we got in my car and drove to my house. When we got there Ethan was asleep but Kat wasn't there.