get over it

Ethan's pov.

I was sitting at home by myself while Grayson was out on a date with Isabel. I guess things didn't go as planned because Grayson came bursting through the door mad.

"Dude," Grayson said sitting down next to me on the couch." Isabel had a guy's number in the jacket she was wearing. She said a guy gave it to her and she gave it to Kat. Dude she never told me." He looked genuinely sad.

"Well she gave the number to Kat. Which means she didn't keep it. She probably didn't think it was important," I said." Where is she now?"

Grayson hesitated." Ethan how am I supposed to be with someone who doesn't even trust me enough to tell me what's going on."

"I don't think that's the case. Maybe she didn't think you would care as long as she didn't keep the number. Yeah she should've told you, but are you really gonna ruin your relationship over something this stupid," I asked getting up and walking into the kitchen. I leaned against the counter. He followed me complaining."look Grayson if you push her away your gonna regret it. I definitely did."

"I'm not gonna push her away. I'm just mad I guess, a little upset. I just want her to be able to trust me enough to tell me those things," he said.

"Then show her that she can trust you," I said."Did you take her home?"Grayson smiled at me with guilt in his eyes.

"I kinda left her at the Hollywood sign," he said scratching the back of his neck. My eyes went wide."Don't worry I'm gonna go back and get her."

"Why did you leave her at the Hollywood sign," I yelled."how is she gonna trust you now when you dropped her off without a way of getting home? You better hurry before something happens to her!"

Grayson began to say something but I pushed him out the door. I got my phone and looked at my texts. One from Izzie.

Izzie: have you seen Grayson?
Me: yeah where are you?
Izzie: still by the sign. I haven't left. Because I can't.
Me: just stay there.
Izzie: ummm okay.

Then I got another message from Kat.
Kat: hey. My dates over wanna hangout?
Me: yeah sure.

Me and Kat haven't talked in a while. Ever since what happened with Izzie she was mad. Now that we've reunited we have talked about hanging out but never actually did it. She came over quicker then I thought she would.

"Hey E," she said walking through the door. I patted the spot next to me on the couch and she sat down.

"How was your date," I asked. She smiled and I could see her cheeks going red.

"It was great. He's a really sweet guy," she said.

"That's great. If he ever hurts you I..," I started to say but Kat cut me off.

"What? What are you gonna do E. It's not like a guy hasn't hurt me or Isabel before," I was confused about how this came up.

"What are you talking about? How did this come up," I asked. She sighed.

"Sorry. Just feel like everyone's scared about me dating but everyone was fine when Izzie and Grayson started dating. They act like whatever happened between you guys happened to me to," she said leaning her head on my shoulder. Then she sighed."how am I ever going to live my life while people are treating me like how they should be treating Iz."

"I know how you feel. You just have to get over it and move on. That's gonna happen your whole life. Like if one of us go to jail or do something bad it's 'wow those twins are bad news' even though we didn't do anything," I said leaning my head on her head.

"Yeah I guess your right. I can't be mad at Isabel for worrying about me. It did happen to her you would know," she said starting to laugh. I rolled my eyes and pushed her softly. She fell off the couch on the ground. I guess I pushed her harder then I thought. I looked down at her worried. She started laughing and got back up."I'm fine don't worry."