He what?

Grayson's Pov

I was at the store getting some stuff for a prank for Ethan. I got back and started to walk up the stairs I hear a door slam and think its probably one of our neighbors. When I got to the top of the stairs I walked a little and someone ran into me. They kept walking and it sounded like they were mad. When they pushed passed me i could feel they were wet from the rain. I turned around and looked and saw Isabel. I ran down the stairs after her to see what was wrong. I grabbed her arm and turned her around, i could see tears coming down her face. i grabbed her and hugged her. She hugged back, her face on my chest. She's 5'0 so she's super short compared to me.

"What's wrong," I asked looking down at her while she's looking up at me. She pulled me tighter without saying another word. I decided to give her some time and ask her in a few minutes." Wanna go to my apartment and talk?"

"No. I was just in there with Ethan. We got in a fight and he broke the mixtape he got me. he must have found it or something, I lost it at the house," she said letting go. she backed up a little from me. She pushed her hair behind her ear. i love it when she does that." It was shattered Grayson. I listened to it all the time. When I upacked my stuff I looked for it in every box but I couldn't find it."

"Hey its okay," I said pulling her back in for a hug." I'll make you a new one. Like an update put more songs on it. We have a file that has the same music on it. I'll make sure to put songs that you like on it." she smiled and hugged me tighter.

"Can you put some music on there that you like," she asked looking up at me. i looked down at her and nodded." I'd love to stay, but I really have to go."

"Will you do me one favor," i asked. she nodded." Can you take these things home with you. I'm pranking Ethan tomorrow morning for a video. Will you bring them back really early tomorrow before Ethan wakes up?" I said handing her a bag full of a bunch of rat traps. She went home and i walked into me and Ethans apartment. I walked into Ethan's room and gave him a mean look.

"What? Did Izzie tell on me," he asked." Well she started it. She started yelling at me when she came over looking for you."

"She told me enough for me to know that you two argued. Why? What were you two even arguing about," I asked sitting down on his bed." I see you broke the mixtape."

" I still like her Gray and its hard for me to see her with you. So i stopped talking to her. She got mad because I wouldn't say a word to her when she came over. We started to argue i got mad. Not even at her at myself for pushing her away. I threw it over my shoulder and it shattered against the wall," He said looking down at the shattered pieces of Isabel's mixtape on the floor." She got up called me a jerk and walked out."