Review 28 ↠ Read Into the Future

Title: Read Into the Future

Author: @zoemorl

Genre: Fantasy/Romance

Rating: 8.5

______________________________________________________

Hi, hi Zoe! I really like the idea for your story. It’s unique, something I haven’t seen before; that’s always refreshing. The first chapter is very, very emotional! I have to admit, I was certainly not expecting that.

The wings on your cover are very fitting- not too romantic, not to gaudy. However, the font you used doesn’t give me any clues at all on the theme of the story: which I love. Mystery is key to a good relationship… or book. Personally, I would prefer to have your username a bit more prominent, but hey! It’s not my decision. All things considered, your cover is fantastic.

As for the grammar side of your story, I didn’t see any major issues. Your punctuation is fantastic. Dialogue usage is fantastic; all of the spacing and capitalization is squared away. You really did a fantastic job throughout the story! If anything, I would suggest you run through the few chapters and look over it as well. 

On to the story! Plot wise: I was really confused at first. In fact, I stayed confused until chapter four. Then it all kind of fit together. So far, it seems as though Charlie is the angel in the cover. I’m not entirely sure that is correct, but it would seem rather fitting. I love how you incorporated the tattoo in the third chapter because it’s subtle hints like those that draw the reader in and entice them to stay. 

I’ve got Read Into the Future rated as an 8.5 because you’re still very early in. While your story is very captivating, there are quite a few details that are muddled. Foundations are very important for a story, so these confusing pieces could prove to be a big issue. Your good grammar and plot are fantastic which definitely improve your story. I found your writing to be very interesting. Please keep up the great work and let me know what you think below. x