Review 20 ↠ Best Friends

Title: Best Friends

Author: @just_us_directioners

Genre: Fanfiction

Rating: 6.5

_____________________________________________

Hello again ladies! This review is rather short because you have hardly anything in your new book, but I wanted to read it. (:

I think your cover is pretty okay; it’s just hard to read. However, I like that picture of the boys. Once again, you guys need to put your name on the cover!

As for grammar, I am not a fan of the excessive punctuation. It takes away from the story and is very distracting. I totally understand an extra punctuation mark or triple periods for suspense and such, but other than that it’s just not necessary. 

In all honesty, the first story/chapter in Best Friends was very… confusing for me. I don’t really understand the plot and all of the texting/back and forth is hard to keep up with. The second chapter is much, much better. I like the idea of a bromance not the whole ‘Larry Stylinson’ thing. You represent that well!

I rated this a 6.5 because there really isn’t much to go on. The first chapter is too confusing and broken for me, personally, to follow. I really did enjoy the second short story, so that made up for it. Grammar isn’t really an issue but your cover isn’t the best. Bottom line, I like the book and I think it definitely has a chance!