Review 19 ↠ All Too Cliché

Title: All Too Cliché

Author: @just_us_directioners

Genre: Fanfiction

Rating: 9.0

_____________________________ 

Hi there, I’m not really sure who all is writing this, but I think it starts off with Mia. So hi Mia! This book is very, very captivating. I’m not really one for cliché stories, if I’m being truthful so I was rather skeptical; your book is not that cliché though! It’s much more interesting than you let on.

Now, your cover does not match the level of your writing at all. It’s blurry, doesn’t fit the cover screen, and doesn’t even have your username on it! What in the world? I think you should definitely look into getting a new cover made. There are plenty of books and forums just for that here on Wattpad, as I’m sure you know.

On to your grammar! There really isn’t anything to say, as I didn’t see any issues in the chapters I read. Great job with that, it’s difficult to pull off. 

Can I just say, I love, love the way you chose to lay out this book? The journal writing is fantastic. It’s very intriguing when you think of Aria looking back and reminiscing on her memories as she writes. The way you pop Niall into the book is smooth; I like it. It’s nice to see characters introduced so effortlessly!

Why a 9.0? I gave your story such a high rating because it is truly interesting and captivating. It’s different in a different way, if that makes sense. The story line seems so familiar, but when I read it makes me think well, no, this is not the same as what I thought. Quite strange stuff, really. Regardless, this is a fantastic book and I look forward to reading more as you update! As always, keep up the confidence, it’s contagious!