Review 12 ↠ Gold

Title: Gold

Author: @TheFallingRain 

Genre: Fanfiction –Hunger Games/One Direction

 Rating: 9.0

_____________________________________________________________________

Rainy, Rainy, Rainy darling. You are so incredibly talented; it’s amazing. I’m not sure how you came up with the genius idea of combining The Hunger Games and Harry Styles, but oh my goodness, wow. You’ve done such a great job with the imagery and putting relationship setups in place with such a short amount of time. I kind of like Gold better than The Hunger Games right now.  

I love your cover so much, but I just keep thinking it almost needs sparkle. That may just be the girly side of me, automatically connecting gold and sparkles. Where is your username?! I see Rainy, but how do I find you by your cover? Otherwise, it’s great!

As is expected, your language skills were great. I didn’t pick up any typos or structural issues at all! That’s amazingly hard to do, so fantastic job.

So far it seems to be following The Hunger Games plot well, but you have a way putting your twist on it that makes it much different. Your development of Finn and Harry is absolutely fantastic, especially with your description of their relationship. Hint dropping! You do it in such sly ways! It’s really great; I can’t wait to read more later on. 

All in all, this book is incredible, Rainy. It’s apparent you have some serious talent. I wouldn’t change a thing. The reasons why I gave you a 9.0: you’re only four chapters in, there’s room for this story to blow me even farther out the water! Also, there is no such thing as perfect. Thank you for letting me review your work, it really amazed me. x