Review 22 ↠ Carmen

Title: Carmen

Author: @skyblue100

Genre: Fanfiction 

Rating: 9.0

________________________

Hello there Annabelle! You, my dear, have some serious talent. The description in your writing is mind blowing. I certainly wasn’t expecting it.

I think that your cover is great. The pink flower is the perfect image, displaying total innocence. Whoever made your cover is a seriously talented person.

I really didn’t notice any big issues with your grammar. Like I said before, the way you describe things is amazing. The imagery in your story allows the reader to create such a vivid picture in their mind! Great, great job with that.

On to the story! The story line is fantastic. I like how you set up Carmen’s personality, showing the different parts of her in a hush-hush kind of way. Ron’s crush on her is sweet, and it makes the reader almost pity him, the poor guy. Your introduction of Harry into the story was good, smooth. The main beef I have with the plot is Carmen though! I can’t decide if she’s a good girl gone bad or if she’s had a bad wrap, but I like that! It’s keeping so intrigued.

As you can see, I’ve rated your story a 9.0 because I really couldn’t find anything wrong! It’s just a genuine, well-written piece of literature. I cannot wait to keep reading. Great job with this so far, I’m impressed.