Message To The Readers

Hey y'all! I would just like to apologize profusely about how I haven't updated my story for almost 2 years, but don't worry for I have some good news! I shall be updating more chapters real soon!!! I am so sorry once again for the delay in chapters. Hopefully the next chapters will be just as good to make up for all the time and readers I have lost! I hope you'll stay tuned and continue to read my fanfic! Once again, I am sorry.

I will also like to just summarize about whats gonna happen the next chapters. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't read the next paragraphs!!!

SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

-Alya does not die, but she will get into a huge amount of trouble to where she could no longer stay in Mirkwood. What do you think? Will she run away or perhaps be sent away by Thranduil? 

-Later on, a character will die. I will not give any clues to whom it may be, but the character dies away from Mirkwood by the hands of an Orc.

-You will soon discover why Alya was held hostage. 

And my last spoiler

-You will discover if Alya is actually Aurelia, Legolas' mother or she's just an elf that looks just like her, but ofcourse, more romance scenes will carry on!

There's actually more spoilers too, but I shall only mention these choices out of them all. Hope you enjoy my new chapters coming out soon!