Chapter 11: Ommited Intent

"No!" Alya shouted as the orc grabs her remotely by her wrist, wringing her closer to him with just one forceful pull. She utters a gasp hitting the broad firm chest the orc stiffened on purpose. "Leithio nin!" she shouted once more as the orc finally throws her forward in the arrows direction. (Leithio nin = Release me)

Tauriel unaware of what the orc planned to do, stiffened in surprise, her eyes widening as her mouth gapes open in fear, fear that she will be at fault for striking the maiden when suddenly her body urges forward as soon as she witnesses Legolas speed to the side with utter resilience.

He slides unbelievably fast. His legs, without hesitance, swiftly corroded the floors, grabbing his daggers within a mere second as he edgingly spins skillfully. His hair glided smoothly as if time flowed backwards and as soon as his eyes gleamed in focus his daggers sliced the arrow in half before it could strike both Legolas and the maiden.

Within Legolas's mind was something peculiar he could not place his finger on. It was something he had never done without thought. His body moved swiftly on its own and he couldn't help but fear what was to come as he huffed out heavy gasps while the arrows remains flit down clanging the very floor it fell upon.

Legolas quickly peered up viewing the maiden fall to his grasps. He quickly supported her until she hoisted her head, now looking upon him. His hands gently grasped her by her fingers and bicep as he, himself kneeled before her, his eyes vexed towards the orc who began to move abruptly.

Tauriel witnessing Legolas and the maiden turn to the floor, briskly walked in the cell's door. Once her eyes agitated to the right by instinct, she quickly darted forward for the orc who began to escape, his boots vibrating the floor with every prominent step he took.

She then hastened remotely, her mind fixated on nothing, but capturing the orc until Legolas stopped her from doing so.

"Tauriel!" his voice sprang deeply. "U, Dartho," he paused for a brief moment enough for Tauriel to face him properly as he looked to the maiden, her eyes now on him. (U, Dartho = No, Stop)

"Agorel vae. There will always be another time," Legolas paused once more thinking they were not of priority. The maiden was, he thought, finally breaking eye contact. "Ni lutol," Legolas now looked to Tauriel worriedly as her face gravely innocent, paced back to the orc realizing he was gone and there was no way for her to catch up to him so easily. (Agorel vae = You did well & Ni lutol = Until then)

Tauriel sighed uncontrollably and quickly shifted her focus from the orcs trail to the maiden who now seemed stunned in place. She immediately turned to her and took her from Legolas's clutches, gently laying a hand to her shoulder.

Tauriel, now beside Alya was a few inches from her face witnessing Alya look to nothing but the floor. The maiden, Alya watched Legolas as he sternly stood up briefly, taking a few steps towards the collapsed wall ushering a new entrance into the structure.

"It's my fault," Alya whimpered as if she didn't mean to be heard. "I..... I did this," she whispered louder, enough for both Legolas and Tauriel to hear. All she could do was secure herself in her stead, feeling her nerves rile up within her as she began to shake driftly.

Tauriel's eyes pulsed with confusion as they shift from the maiden, trembling within her hold, to Legolas now staring at the maiden. Legolas couldn't help, but stiffen his position even more, hoping what he thought was not true, but as he glimpsed to her, her eyes wisping with guilt while her body convulsed in fear, he knew then what he had to do.

"What do you mean?" he questioned, his tone sounding confused at first. He then took a few steps forward, swaying his arms lightly while his eyes flitted to Tauriel and back to the maiden. "You were part of this?" Legolas now paused, standing in front of the maiden, but all she could see was Legolas's boots wring in closer to her and fear took hold of her conscience, drastically collapsing the very hope she had left within her tightly thin, compacted body.