Chapter 33 - Jealousy Could Be The Key...

Start from the beginning

Taking a few deep breaths, I allow Aaron's hands to gently squeeze mine and I force myself to think about positive things. The day has been going nicely until now. Ever since I woke up this morning, I have made sure that everything would go well so as not to ruin that first visit to the club. I didn't even find it boring to run and then spent the better part of the day working. Shopping with Camden then was great and fun, even that embarrassing part in the leather clothes store when I felt that man ogle me like I was some piece of meat. And finally, I really enjoyed myself during dinner even if I didn't speak much.

I was glad that the guys didn't ask me too many questions and I suspect that Camden probably gave some instructions, but I really loved speaking with Alex, Liam and Shannon. Alex and Liam seem to be quite discreet and quiet while Shannon appears like a chirpy and super enthusiastic person. I am not surprised that he would work as a bartender because it fits his fun personality. What is more surprising though is that he would work in such a club where Subs are supposed to be quiet and behave with a low profile. I really wonder how he deals with all this hyperactivity when he works or even when he has to kneel by his Master's side. That should be interesting to see. I'm sure I will also like Liam and Alex. The way they speak is so leveled and appeasing and they talk about their jobs with such passion that I could listen to them for hours.

I guess Camden's childhood friends would be a different story; not that I don't like them - this is certainly not what I am thinking - but as Doms, they are less easily approachable I assume. Well that doesn't affect their sex-appeal in any way though. Jeez, I had never seen so much hotness in one room! You can tell that the four friends' features are different, but it's funny that they all have rather dark hair and are almost the same height, though Camden is slightly taller than the others. Seeing how handsome and well built the four of them are, they could maybe even pass off as brothers. The Subs are cute too but the Doms are definitely more my thing. Which is good, right?

So this day was supposed to be perfect and a damned Sub had to interfere and spoil it. Well, I am not going to let him ruin my plans. Camden left only two minutes ago but it already feels like hours and I hate this tension returning in my muscles already despite Aaron's hand over mine. "Would you like me to go and show you around quickly?" Aaron suddenly whispers in my ear in an obvious attempt to distract me, but I shake my head in answer, not quite sure about my voice. Right then, I get the worst idea of all. I briefly peek up over the low stage at the bar and see Camden moving to hug the Chris guy; that sends a huge pain to my heart. Ugh... I have no right to be jealous but I just can't help it. "Noah..." Aaron groans in my ear in a warning tone, trying to pry open my hands again. I need to rule in my emotions!! I can't afford to pass off as a bratty and clingy teenager! "He's just saying goodbye and he's actually on his way back now," he then says and I let a long sigh of relief escape my mouth, though not discreet enough since Aaron chuckles softly beside me.

"Sorry, Noah, I hope I wasn't too long..." Camden whispers softly in my ear as he plops down on the couch while Aaron removes his hand from mine.

"No, it's okay," I reply with a small smile. It just felt like ages!! What did that bitch want to tell you??

"Are you alright?" he asks with sincere concern, which warms my heart.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I reassure him with a firmer voice. Now that you're back next to me, I can only be fine.

"Good..." he says, grabbing my left hand in his and that allows me to relax even more. "Aaron, wasn't Andrei in a contract with Mathis?" he then asks his friend, which seems to catch Mark's and Joshua's attention.

"You're so out of it, Cam!" Aaron chuckles. "Their contract terminated about two weeks ago. See? That's what happens when you don't visit here often enough! You get lost on who is with who! Why that question, though?"