T H I R T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

Sami gave him menacing eyes from a distance and Finn knew he was playing around like his usual self, "I'm going to get you back."

An amused laugh left Finn's lips, "I'm sure you will, now put some pep in your step."

Sami then jogged back beside his friend and they only walked a little bit more until they saw Sasha and Bayley walking toward them.

They didn't notice them since they were talking to each other. Both men stopped and Finn found himself staring at her, who was wearing a white outfit, fitting her figure so amazingly, and looking even more breath-taking.

He always found her beautiful, but he was in love with her, so of course, he would think so.

"Bayley!" Sami shouted, causing both women to look their way. Bayley instantly smiled and walked over to them, hugging Sami once she reached him. He quickly hugged back and Finn shook his head with a smile on his face.

Their relationship was so pure, with no troubles at all or if they did have issues, they never made it seem like they did. They were both so energetic and so happy individually, that they were a match made in heaven when they became a couple.

It was like they were meant to be together and Finn, somewhat, envied them.

He knows, deep down, he and Sasha are meant to be together, but it's as if when things go right between them, something wrong always happens.

She left two years ago, then they rekindled once they met again months ago and now their relationship is at a questioning status.

"Hey, Finn." Her voice caught his attention, snapping him back into reality as his eyes diverted to her lovely, brown ones. She had a small grin on her face and it made him smile, "Hey, love."

After the kiss they shared, Finn still had to drop her off at the hotel and during the ride, she talked to him as if nothing happened moments before that. He didn't think anything other than maybe she just wanted to forget about it.

To be honest, he wouldn't want to lose her again and if a relationship with him wasn't what she wanted, then all he wanted was for her to speak to him on a daily basis like she has been doing.

"You ladies heard about the dinner on Saturday?" Sami looked over to Finn and Sasha as his arm stood around Bayley's waist.

"Way before you did." Sasha and Bayley responded, simultaneously, causing all of them to laugh. A smile remained on Finn's face as he shrugged, "Sami's in the VIP section. Bet you guys didn't hear about that."

"What? No way." Bayley spoke in disbelief; her expression in a playfully, shocked way. Sami nodded while confidently stroking his beard, "Yeah I am."

She then sucked her teeth, "Hunter and I need to have a chat about this." She responded, making Sami laugh at her. They began another conversation with each other as Finn chuckled at the both of them.

"You're going?" Finn turned his attention back to Sasha, who had her full attention on him. He nodded and narrowed his eyes, dumbly, "Of course, I'm going. Why are you asking?" The same grin from before appeared on her face but grew a bit more, "I thought stuff like that wasn't your type of thing." She responded and he chuckled, shrugging. "Whoever told you that is a damn liar."

"No one told me, I always just assumed." She replied while he crossed his arms, taking in a breath.

"But you're right." He started as she ran her hand through her vibrant, pink hair. His lips curved into a smirk, "I don't like those types of things when I don't have anyone to go with or take."

She let out a subtle laugh at his flirtatious attempt, "You don't have to say it like that, Finn. You can be straightforward." She smiled, shaking her head and he narrowed his eyes in confusion.

He raised his hands, "I don't know what you're thinking about, but I was talking about taking Sami and Bayley." He replied, playfully and she rolled her eyes.

He let a laugh escape his lips as she crossed her arms with her signature, attractive smile planted upon her lips, "I'm only joking, Sasha."

"But I would love for you to be my date to the dinner." He questioned, a dazzling smile forming on his face and her heart fluttered. "Because I want to make up for last night and how things happened."

She found herself unable to stop grinning so widely but once he continued, the grin faded a bit, "We'll talk about that another time." She told him and he nodded, hoping he didn't mess up anything.

"But of course, I'll be your date."

sorry for the slow updates but thanks for reading and next chapter will be on the day of the dinner, obviously. and ill try to update the chapter pretty soon.

i don't know how many more chapters are left but not a lot of the story is left, it's almost down but like I said idk the amount of chapters it will take to finish the book.

but thanks for reading this long, lengthy chapter ❤️❤️💕💕