When Tornado Meets Volcano

Start from the beginning

"What the fuck was that?" I questioned firmly, waiting for some good explanation on why the hell is she throwing hands just like that.

Her green eyes shift on me. And as we stare on each other, her expression slowly soften. Lauren parted her lips. She open her mouth to say something but then close it by locking her lips against mine. Lauren wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me closer to her as our lips dance in sync. And suddenly, I forgot everything. My mind completely shuts down that all I can think of is the feeling of her lips on mine and how she held me closer in her arms. Soft, safe, and lullaby.

When the air becomes an issue, Lauren pulled away and rest her forehead against mine. I haven't open my eyes yet and my lips are still parted taking my time to seize the long lasting feeling of the kiss she gave me.

"I'm stupidly jealous, Camila. I only want you to be touch by me. I don't want anyone else. Just me."

Though my eyes are still close, I can feel her eyes bore at the back of my head at the weight of her stare.

I open my eyes at the sound of her soft chuckle, "I love you so damn much, Cabello." Her words resonates in my ear, and it is not because of love but her words are more on being possessive. Marking me as her own.

That's it. That's the cue. I slam her back against the wall and crash my lips against hers. We kiss for a moment, the intense and heated one.

The feeling of her tongue against my skin.

The feeling of myself on her lips.

Fuck, I can no longer think straight.

I was high from her kisses. Her hands wandering to every corner of my body making me feel like I am floating.

Her talented tongue against my body wipe every thoughts running in my head. I deepen our kiss and play the zipper of her jeans.

"Lauren..."

Her lips moved to my neck, "Hmm?"

"Is the door lock?"

The green eyed brunette ignore my question, she instead suck my skin below my jaw. A small audible moan escape from my lips, but I needed an answer.

The very last thing I want to happen is to get caught having sex in the janitor's room.

"Lauren,"

Lauren pulled away with a sigh, "I really don't mind having an audience watching us, you know?"

"But I do!"

"Yes, it is locked. God, you're always ruining the moment."

I furrowed my eyebrows before I slap her in the chest, "You're crazy."

Lauren giggled, "And you're out of your mind."

Gripping on my hair, Lauren slam her lips over mine. She took my thigh and motioned me to wrap it around her hips, so I did. Without disconnecting the kiss, Lauren walk over until I'm already sitting at the counter.

I can feel my body is on fire and this making out that we were doing is not enough to fulfill the desire that I have. I want us to just get fully naked, bodies crashing on each other. I want to hear her breathing slowly getting heavy because of my touch. I want to feel it all. I need it all.