Chapter 47: Buying A House "Sucks" (SW)

Start from the beginning

"What if I wanna fuck you." I say sexily, turning around in his arms.

"Well I mean that too." he says smiling.

"Don't act like you don't like it when I fuck you babe." I say, grabbing ahold of his ass.

"Yah but I like fucking you better." I feel his hands gripping my ass. God I love being able to just stand in his embrace and just tell him how much I wanna fuck him.

"Well I think I like fucking you better." I say scoffing.

"Ah uh." he says nodding sarcastically. "You like this big dick inside you, don't be afraid to admit it." he says grabbing ahold and moving up his own bulge.

"I'm not afraid to say I like this big dick." I say grabbing him and laughing. I place a small peck on his lips.

"Fine." he says giving up. "I l-ke --or --g d-ck." he mumbles under his breath.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." I say laughing.

"I said fine I like your big dick too." he yells. I look at him embarrassed, shushing him.

"They are down stairs." I say, my face burning red.

"I don't care." he says connecting our lips. He pulls me into a hug, with his hands around my torso, still kissing me. "I think this is our house baby." he says.

"I really like it Cameron." I say smiling.

"Me too." he says smiling even wider.

"Let's go downstairs and buy our first house." I say excitedly. I go to walk out and he grabs my wrist, pulling me back.

"I wasn't done." he says laughing, connecting our lips again. He pulls me close, slowly starting to grind his crotch into mine.

"Baby we can't do this right here." I say. I feel his lips connect to my neck. "Seriously we-..... we have to....." I melt in his arms as he sucks and licks that one spot, making my knees want to buckle. Oh fuck it. I let out a moan. "Damn Cameron." I moan again. He feels so good on my neck. He pulls away smiling, observing the tent made in my shorts by my erect cock.

"I think you're right. We're gonna have to wait till we get home." he smiles.

"No way." I laugh, pushing him up against the wall. "You gotta finished what you started." I say, slowly grinding into him on the wall.

"Nope." he says.

"Please baby." I beg him. He looks at the door and then back at me.

"Fine. I'll suck that cock of yours under one condition." He grabs ahold of my cock through my shorts.

"Anything." I say, biting my bottom lip.

"I get to try out all the new toys I bought for you tonight." My eyes widen at his offer. It sounds like a win win for me. I get a blow job and new toys in bed tonight. I'd take that deal any day.

"Deal." I moan. He walks to the door, closing it, and locking it shut with a click.

"Now let me see that sexy hot cock of yours." he says steamily. He walks towards me as I pull my gym shorts and underwear down. He pushes me against the wall as he gets down on both of his knees.

"Suck that dick bitch." I say mocking him. He smiles and goes to stand up and walk away.

"I'm just kidding baby. Just please suck me." I moan. He smiles, getting closer again and attaching his lips to my cock. He instantly starts taking me down his throat.

"What if we get caught babe?" I moan loudly.

"If you don't keep those moans quiet we will." he says cutely, wrapping his lips back around my cock.

"That feels so good baby." I moan, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. My hands push his head deeper into my cock. How does he always seem to get better and better at this. "I think your dick sucking skills have gotten a lot better." I say sexily. He pulls away from my cock.

"Well you make me practice all the damn time." he says sexily. God that turned me on. He connects his lips around me again, deep throating me.

"I'm about to cum baby." I moan. I feel him suck harder on my dick as I start to release down his throat. "Cameron.... Cameron." I moan as my cum shoots down his throat. After a few seconds he slides down my dick do just the tip is in his lips. He looks so hot. He licks my slit, making sure not to miss a drop of cum. He backs up off his knees, pulling my underwear and gym shorts up for me. Only the front pulled all the way up. He slides his hands around my behind, pulling them up over my ass.

"There you go baby boy." he whispers in my ear, his hot breath tickling the hairs on my face. "Now I can't wait to get you home and show you all those new toys." I see the lust in his eyes as he surveys my sweating body up and down.

"What kind of toys?" I ask as we exit the room.

"You'll see when we get home." he says sexily.

"I wanna know now." I moan quietly as was walk down the hallway to the stairs.

"You'll see them soon baby boy. Soon. Very very soon." he moans, wrapping his hand around my waist, standing beside me, and grabbing my left ass cheek in his hand. "But first let's buy our first house." I smile at him as we walk down the stairs.