Chapter 1: Getting Ready

PSA: To completely understand the events that take place in this story it would be advisable to read the first book of this series: Shameron (Book 1): Confusing Love. That book will be referenced to in this book and this story will be better if you read the first book first. However I'm not here to tell you what to do, so if you haven't read the first book and you're reading this then continue on if you wish too. I'm just saying you might get confused throughout this book. Love you guys and I'm super excited for this book! Okay, here it goes:

Shawn's P.O.V:
Today is finally the day. I sit up, moving out of Cameron's arms, and stretch. The sun is shining into our bedroom. I look down and see him still asleep. He's so freaking cute just laying there. I lean down and kiss him on the lips. "Babe, babe." I shake him a little bit. He slowly opens his eyes.

"What Shawn?" he says tiredly.

"Cameron it's the day." Cameron lays there for a moment thinking about what I just said. After a few seconds he smiles and pulls me back down into a kiss.

"You're gonna be the cutest groom." he says laying back down holding me in his arms.

"Second cutest actually." I say laughing.

"Shut up." he says playfully. Cameron rolled out of bed and I got up following.

"So you're going to your mom's to get ready right?"

"Correct. And Sierra is coming over here to help you get ready."

"I'm so excited Cameron." I just can't stop smiling.

"You literally can't stop smiling Shawn." he says. He's pulling on a pair of jeans.

"I've just been waiting for this for months and I can't believe it's happening today."

"Well it is, and we're finally gonna be married." He walks to me grabbing both of my hands with his. He smiles then slowly leans in for a kiss. God he's just so perfect.

"Is your mom getting you breakfast or do you want me to make you something?" I ask. I was gonna cook breakfast for Sierra, myself and whoever else she was bringing to get me ready.

"We're probably gonna stop somewhere." he says. "But thank you." I pull on a pair of sweatpants. I look at my phone and the time reads 7:49.

"You're mom's gonna be here in 10 minutes Cam." I was slightly yelling because he was in the bathroom now.

"I know." he says muffled. He must be brushing his teeth. I walk into the bathroom. It always aggravated me that we only had one sink. I also start getting ready next to him. We kind of have our own little process for getting ready; we're used to sharing the bathroom. We work in sync getting ready. After a few minutes I hear a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it." I say smiling. I walk to the front of the apartment and am greeted by a smiling Gina, Sierra, Nash, and Aaron. "Come in guys. Come in." I didn't know Nash and Aaron would be coming over.

"Is Cameron ready?" Gina asked.

"Almost." I said.

"So we decided we might need some extra help, so we recruited your guys' two closet friends." Sierra says. "Nash is going to help me with you and Aaron is going to help Gina with Cameron. This is going to be so much fun!" I loved Sierra's positive attitude.

"Well I'm getting ready to start breakfast Gina and Aaron would you guys like something."

"We're actually gonna stop at IHOP on the way back home." Gina says.

"Ok well Sierra, Nash, how do you guys like your eggs."

"Scrambled." they both say at the same time. I start cooking breakfast. Cameron walks out in a few minutes. He's wearing a light blue shirt with dark blue jeans on.