Chapter 12: Dinner

Shawn's P.O.V:
Cameron couldn't be keeping a secret from me. When he found out I was keeping a secret he made me feel like shit. It's impossible! I'm currently driving home, to our apartment. I would actually love to move out of this apartment. Don't get me wrong, it's nice and comfortable but we're married now. I want to live in a house; a permanent place that could be ours. We could have a family. I actually am very excited about having a family with Cameron. I think he's gonna be the cutest dad. I pull into a parking spot and park the car. I get out and head to our apartment. Cameron isn't going to be home for a few hours. He actually got a job working as an Uber driver cause he thought it'd be fun. I pull out my phone to text him.

Shawn: Hey babe😘

It takes a few minutes before I get a reply.

Cameron: Hey baby boy☺️

Shawn: When are you gonna be home?

Cameron: I get off in about two hours.

Shawn: I wanna see you rn😥

Cameron: I miss you too☺️

Shawn: Can you pick up dinner on your way home?

Cameron: Of course😌

Shawn: I want McDonalds.

Cameron: Number 7 with large fries and a sprite?😌

Shawn: I love you so much😂😘💜

Cameron: I also have a surprise for you later tonight😉

Shawn: Tell me!

Cameron: You'll see tonight. You're gonna love it😉😘 I gtg. Love you💜

Shawn: Love you too babe💜 Be careful.

I wanna know what the surprise is. I have a feeling it's going to be something sexual. I hope it is. I look around the apartment. I've missed it a bit. Like I said I'm ready to move into an actual house, probably not until we have kids though. Maybe I'll take a nap till Cameron gets home. I'm a little tired anyways. I walk over to the couch and plop down. In a few minutes I fall asleep.

****

Cameron's P.O.V.
I stick my key into the lock. I'm holding a bag of McDonald's, a few other bags and a drink holder in my left hand. I push open the door stepping inside. "I'm home!" I yell out. I set some of the bags by the door, and the McDonald's down on the bar and walk further into the living room. The kitchen lights are dimmed and the lamp next to the couch is on. Shawn is slightly snoring on the couch. It's not a loud obnoxious snore but a cute adorable Shawn snore. I look down at my wedding ring. I walk over to the couch and sit down, sitting right in front of his body. He's so cute when he's asleep. "Babe..... baby." I say rubbing his back. "Baby I'm home." He quickly opens his eyes looking around but stops when he sees me.

"Hey babe." He says closing his eyes again.

"I brought home dinner." I say. I lean down and kiss his forehead. "How'd the meeting with Tara go?"

"It was good." he says yawning. He sits up and stretches. "I wish you could have come with me."

"I know, but I wanted to go to work. I can go with you to sign your contract if you like."

"I already asked Tara. She said she thinks it'd be better if just me and her went."

"Well that's ok." He was sitting up now, laying his head on my right shoulder. His arms are wrapped around me.