Chapter 30: Shocking News

Nash's P.O.V.
I walk up to the door. I got back to L.A. yesterday and I'm just coming over to check up on Gina. With Cameron and Shawn being gone, no ones been around to check on her. She's like a second mom to me. After a few knocks she opens the door. "Nash!" she says excitedly, pulling me into a hug.

"Gina how have you been?"

"I've been good Nash. I've been good. Come in come in." I walk into her house, following her to the living room couch. "Would you like something to drink?"

"If you have water that'd be great." I say smiling. She walks to the kitchen to retrieve the water.

"So how was tour?" she yelled from the kitchen.

"It was good. We had a lot of fun. It was so different without Cameron and Shawn though."

"Yah it's been weird around here without them too." she says walking back into the living room.

"Yah I really miss both of them. I wander how they're doing being apart?"

"I don't know. But can I ask you for some advice Nash?"

"Sure. The guys always ask me for advice." I say laughing.

"Ok. So yesterday, or maybe the day before I don't know, anyways, you know the church where Cameron and Shawn got married?"

"Yah."

"They called me and gave me some very shocking news."

"What's that?" I ask genuinely curious.

"It seems that the pastor that ordained their wedding belongs to a church that doesn't allow same-sex marriage. So the church literally just threw away their wedding license."

"So wait. You're telling me they're not legally married?"

"Legally they aren't married. What I need your advice on is when I should tell them."

"You haven't told them yet?!" This really shocked me. I still can't believe they aren't technically married.

"Well they're both so busy right now and I didn't wanna ruin Cameron's first movie and Shawn's tour with bad news. I was gonna wait till they got back. Do you think I should tell them now?"

"Ummmm..... I don't know." This is a weird situation. I mean like they deserve to know that they aren't actually married but then again would it be wrong to ruin Cameron's first movie and Shawn's tour with bad news? "I think you should let me tell them."

"What?"

"Well I was thinking in a few days about flying out and seeing them."

"Oh they're gonna be so happy to see you."

"I know. I could give them news if you'd like?"

"Yah, they'll probably take it better from you anyways." Yay. Now I get to deliver horrible news when I go out to see them. "So when you flying out?"

"I don't know. How many days have they been gone?"

"Let me look at my calendar." She pulls out her phone and starts clicking and scrolling. "Cameron has been gone for 74 days."