Chapter 13: Beg Baby Boy (Smut Warning)

Shawn's P.O.V:
What is Cam doing? I'm currently laying in our bed with nothing but my underwear on. This surprise of his has me pretty excited. I hear a knock on the door. "Come on in." I say. "I'm ready."

"Close your eyes!" Cameron yells from the other room.

"Why?" I ask smiling.

"Just do it!" he yells desperately.

"Ok. They're closed." I raise my hands up covering my eyes while I close them. I hear the door open and shut back.

"No peaking Shawn." he says slightly laughing.

"What is so funny?" I ask smiling.

"Just here, don't peak." It sounded like he was standing right next to the bed. I feel his hands on mine. "Don't look. I'm taking your hands away."

"Ok. My eyes are closed." He pulls my hands away from my face. I feel something press against my face, attached by a string going around my head. I open my eyes only to be greeted by darkness. "What is this?" I ask laughing. I raise my hands up to my face feeling the blindfold.

"Just keep it on." Cameron says. "Stick out your hands."

"Why?" I ask sarcastically.

"Just do it." I stick my arms out. He pushes them above my head and I feel cold metal start to wrap around my wrist.

"Are these handcuffs?" I ask, my heart starting to beat faster.

"Of course." he whispers in my ear.

"Where did you get these Cameron?" I ask laughing. This is actually really exciting.

"You only call me daddy." he says tightening the cuffs.

"Yes daddy." I say laughing. The cuffs somehow are also attached to the bed frame too. I try to move my wrist, barely able to move my hands anywhere. "Why am I handcuffed to the bed?" I ask.

"Cause you'll have more fun this way." I feel his weight on the bed. His hands come in contact with my sides, going down to my thighs. I feel his lips start to touch my abs. Slowly moving down. I feel his hands grip my underwear pulling them off of me. His kisses continue till his lips are attacking the inside of my thigh. I feel a moan escape my lips. He seems to be kissing me everywhere except where I want him to.

"I'm in total control now baby boy. I can tease you all I want." I feel a cool air start to blow across the tip of my cock. It was no longer soft, a little more than half erect. "You look so helpless to me. It's a total turn on." I feel his lips on my neck now, as one of his hands pinches my nipples. A growl escapes from my lips.

"Cameron I can't take it."

"Can't take what baby boy." He begins licking my left nipple.

"Touch me Cameron." My heart was about to beat out of my chest. I needed him to touch me; now.

"What do you want me to do baby? Maybe if you beg." he whispers in my ear.

"Cameron please touch me. I need you to take care of me. Please for the love of God." I moan out. I'm beginning to not be able to take this. This feeling is killing me. He laughs. I feel something soft and wet touch my tip.

"Oh daddy." I moan out. I feel his lips attach around the tip of me. His mouth slowly starts to go down, sucking on my cock. "Fuck daddy, just like that." His mouth leaves my cock and his hand wraps around me. His jerks going faster and faster. "Fuck yes daddy." I growl. Right when I was about to cum I feel his lips attach around me again. I release all in his mouth. I go to apologize and I feel his lips attach to mine. His tongue enters me and I taste my own cum. I don't mind the taste.