Chapter 31: Broken Shawn

Nash's P.O.V.
......seeing each other sooner then expected." What I'm so confused?

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"Nash we're done filming this movie in 2 days!"

"Oh my God are you serious?!" That's so exciting. "So wait how many days have you been apart?"

"Well it will be 80 days ago when we're done filming but I'll get to see Shawn 81 days after I left."

"Dude I'm so happy for you. I was gonna fly out and see Shawn after this but now I don't have to go alone."

"I'm gonna surprise him at his performance. I'm gonna walk out on stage while he's singing. I can't wait to see his face." Cameron looks so happy. Maybe I should just wait to tell him the news. That's it! I can tell them when they're together in 3 days. That way I don't have to go through it twice, I can just tell em and that'll be it.

"That sounds awesome Cameron." I say smiling.

"So what's the big thing you had to tell me about?" Think Nash.

"Um it was nothing. I forget it because of how excited I am for you and Shawn seeing each other." I say smiling. Did that sound real enough?

"Nash, I'm not stupid." Damnit. "Tell me what you were gonna say."

"Honestly Cameron I don't remember. I'm pretty tired you know."

"Fine whatever." he says laughing it off. "I'm going back to bed."

"I wanna go to bed too."

"I'll show you the guest bedroom then." He shows me the guest bedroom and I get ready for bed. I crawl under the blankets and think about seeing Cameron and Shawn's faces when I tell them they aren't actually married.

*****

Tara's P.O.V. (This is a first lol)

"Tara can you please stop."

"Shawn I'm just saying Nevada has not been a good influence on you."

"Ok Tara give me three reasons why you think she's such a 'bad influence' on me."

"You only want three? Ok. First off you've stopped caring more about your priorities, which makes you focused on things that aren't important; like Nevada. Second your sleep schedule is all to hell. You stay up late talking to Nevada every night and then sleep in all day, when you should be practicing, rehearsing, and getting ready for your shows. And third, when was the last time you actually called or checked on your husband? It seems to be lately that he's always the first one to call and initiate any type of conversation." Everything I said, I said with honesty.

"Tara first off just because my priorities are starting to shift doesn't mean anything. Second you're not my mother. I can stay up as late as I want to and sleep in as long as I want to. And third why do you always bring Cameron into our conversations? He's not even here right now. I used to think you hated him but now it seems like you like him more than I do." he says rudely.

"Shawn I'm just worried about you. You haven't been the same sweet loving person I used to know lately. You seem to always be on the edge or rude or just really not nice to anyone."

"You think I'm such a bad person? Well think about this Tara. You're fired." What did he just say to me?

"Shawn what do you mean?"