Chapter 47: Buying A House "Sucks" (SW)

Почніть із самого початку

"Holy shit." he says in aww. His mouth is open, so I cutely push it back up shut. He laughs and playfully smacks my hand.

"So Mr. and Mr. Mendes-Dallas, our freaking adorable last names, this house is a 5 bedroom, 4 bath, 3 living rooms, 1 very large 3 car garage, and a finished basement and attic." I look at Cameron wide eyed. I look back at the house:

"Cameron this house is beautiful

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Cameron this house is beautiful." I say.

"It's gorgeous." Sierra adds.

"Can we go ahead inside?" Cameron asks Becky.

"Of course. I'll show you around." We get out of the car and follow Becky around the house, following the sidewalk. The garage is behind the house on the right. We follow her to the beautifully chiseled rock porch, up to the large oak door. She slides the key in, allowing us entrance to the magnificent giant. Upon entering the house you are greeted with a very large living room.

"So this is the front living room." Becky says. "If you follow me here forward and to the right you will see the gourmet kitchen." The glass windows of the living room allow just enough sunlight to come in to make the whole place light up. I grab ahold of Cameron's hand and follow Becky to the kitchen. The luxurious cooking environment made the whole kitchen even more appealing then when I got my first look at it. Included are several deluxe appliances, large working islands, with expertly placed food prep zones.

"Cameron this kitchen is-" I don't even know how to describe it. It's like someone took the dream kitchen out of my mind and put it right before my eyes.

"I know." he says, understanding what I mean. The kitchen had a small nook in the corner, with large glass windows, displaying the whole backyard. A very large pond was situated about 75 yards away from the house, and a small stone path let to the in-ground swimming pool. Becky continued showing us around the house. Two of the bedrooms shared a bathroom, one of the other bedrooms had its own bathroom, there was another bathroom situated in the basement, and the master bedroom had its own very large bathroom.

"If you follow me this way I will show you the master bedroom." Cameron looks at me and smiles. Becky opens the door. "I'll let you two see it for yourselves. I'll be down stairs with Sierra." she says smiling. I walk in first, Cameron following behind me. Two large windows reflect the perfect amount of light into the room.

"Look at this place." I say to Cameron, dumbfounded by the view from our windows. I feel his arms wrap around my torso from behind. I smile and lean back into his embrace. I feel his crotch on my ass. "Is someone a little happy?" I say playfully, putting my hands behind me, feeling him.

"Ohh Shawn." he fake moans in my ear. "Just think, this is gonna be the bedroom I fuck you in every night." he says dominantly in my ear.