Onsdag 16:45

I made my way through the apartment by humming the music dynamiting in the living room before stopping suddenly in front of the calendar in the kitchen.

I creased my lips at the sight of the number of days scratched at the red marker reminding me of the task to be accomplished.

I immediately went to one of the drawers before opening it to retrieve the said red marker.

I made my way back to the calendar by pinching the marker cap between my teeth before ticking the date today.

Chris had to come back for the Halloween party and to be honest, it seemed way too far for me.

I needed him. Now.

I needed his smell, his caresses and his soft whispers against my ear when he thought I was sleeping.

I just needed to hold my boyfriend against me and tell him how much I loved him.

I let a smile go through my lips as I stepped back to look at the calendar as a whole before suddenly turning my head toward the opening of the kitchen to the ringing of the bell.

I frowned in surprise before putting the marker back on top of the American counter in the middle of the kitchen before leading me through the living room.

I walked through the corridor of the entrance before opening the door just to display a smile at the sight of the girl group.

"SURPRISE ! "

I let a chuckle pass my lips at the sight of their hands full of bags of alcohol and food before shaking my head as I took a side step to let them in. " What are you doing here ? "

"We missed you." Eva replied immediately, letting me follow after the girl group as they were already making their way into the kitchen.

"Eva, we saw ourselves just an hour ago." I recalled, leaning against one of the cooking islands as the girls put their bags on the counter. " In high school. "

"Yeah, but you don't do anything with us anymore." Replied Vilde, already opening a bottle of wine before taking out a glass from one of the cupboards.

I shook my head on the blonde platinum as Eva attacked my side in a hug before spotting Sana stopping in front of the calendar.

She watched the latter with a stoic expression letting my lips curl in uncertainty before she turned to me.

She watched me carefully, taking in my outfit composed of a pair of khaki fabric trousers and a long navy blue tee-shirt before she stopped on my circled face.

I pretended not to know what she was seeing before I leaned over to Chris to help her unpack the beers from the bags.

"Anyway, we need music." Vilde exclaimed in euphoria before plugging her phone into the speakers.