Chapter 2 *Edited*

Start from the beginning

A smile appears on my face as I hear the boys moan with lust and I watch as his breath gets caught in his throat and his eyes light up in pleasure and hope.

My eyes light up when I remember what class I have first and I felt my smile slide into a grin because I have music and I absolutely love music!!

I always sing, whether I am happy or sad, angry or hurt, it doesn’t matter because I will still sing. That means all the time and that’s the truth.

Saph sometimes has a hard time shutting me up but she doesn’t seem to mind most of the time because she loves to hear me sing.

So I walk into music ready to go and we got told to sit down and were told the order of people who are performing and I was one of the last to perform and that’s fine by me.

I stiffen in my seat as I realize there is a problem. The problem is that HE is in this class along with Her, the world-class slut.

“Calm down Crissy. You’re going to break the chair if you don’t.” Saph whispers in my ear.

I notice that she is right because I am gripping the chair so tightly it feels as if its going to snap at any moment so I gently release it and try to calm down.

I hear laughter coming from behind me and as I turn to watch I see that Lindsay was giggling as she cuddles closer to Him.

I really need to figure out is name.

The people walk past us and whisper to each other.

“Yeesh Matthew. Can’t you and Lindsay at least get a room?" One of the men say and a growl escapes my lips before I could stop it causing everyone to look at me.

So his name was Matthew huh?

“Well its just too bad that I saw Lindsay making out with Drake earlier on today isn’t it Matthew? I don’t know why you would go for a slut like that when there are others available, like my sister Crystal here, would be a much better girlfriend but I guess you cant be picky now can ya?” Sapphire purrs and Drake looks up and looks like he was a deer in headlights.

Matthew looks at me and his eyes instantly full with desire, lust and love and Lindsay hisses a warning at me and I decide to play the good little new girl because really, she doesn’t want to mess with me.

So I shrink back in ‘fear’ and look sad and hurt and all innocent and she smirks victoriously but Matthew yanks his hand from hers then walks away muttering a string of unintelligible words that was too low for most people to hear.

Sapphire knows what I am capable of and laughs at my good girl act, earning us a few weird looks but we don’t care.

Soon the teacher come around and tells everyone to get a move on and that saves us from any more argument from Lindsay.

Most of the boys in the class went first then some of the girls. The rest of the order was Sapphire, Drake, Matthew, and Lindsay and then I was up last.

Sapphire got up on the stage and sang ‘What makes you beautiful’ by One Direction.

After the massive cheers died down, Drake got up on stage and sang ‘I like it’ by Enrique Iglesias.

Then it was Matthew’s turn. Sigh. HE got up on stage and turned his gaze on me and it stayed that way.

When he started to sing ‘Tonight I’m loving you’ by Enrique Iglesias my cheeks flushed and he sang the whole song to me.

Lindsay is up next and she tries, tries, to sing ‘Only girl (in the world)’ By Rihanna and it was horrible! I seriously do not get how she lands all the lead roles in all the school plays.

My turn.

I walk up onto the stage and pick up the electric guitar and as the music starts and I open my mouth, everything goes away and it’s just the music and me.

“Everybody’s waiting,

 Everybody’s watching,

 Even when your sleeping,

 Keep your eyes open…”

I sing the last few lines of Taylor Swifts ‘Eyes open’ and suddenly remembered that I had an audience as the auditorium fills with loud cheers and whistles and I felt great.

I walk down the steps only to be squished as everyone in the room crowded around me for a group hug. Well, everyone but Lindsay but that was at least suspected.

She just sat in her chair giving me an icy glare before storming off to who knows where.

I welcomed all the complements and headed off to morning break as soon as the bell went.

As I walked out of the classroom I noticed a massive poster advertising cheer tryouts. I looked closer and noticed that they were on today at lunch.

Sweet!

I turned around to head off to Saph but bumped into a wall that wasn’t there before. Realizing it was a person I backed up a bit until I was against an actual wall.

“Sorry!” I squeaked out but was soon prevented from saying anymore when a pair of lips crashed down onto mine.