Alyssum

Late updated beshies, so sorry. I was out of sorts yesterday, and I just couldn't write when I'm in that particular mood. I'm a bit sad and frustrated that DTBY turned out the way it did for our bibis, I know that there were quite a bit of falling out with fans who were not as steadfast and loyal to them, because of so many issues. 

Maybe it's a good thing, because we sift through the people and let those who truly care, surface and show proof that they are the silent majority that remain loyal. Relating that to this chapter, after so many trials and challenges, our couple is finally strong enough to weather any storm, and are now reaping the fruits of their perseverance. 

The babies are the focal point of their married life, now is the right time for them because both are ready and willing to be the kind of parents these babies need and deserve.  Curious about their gender? Read on and see if you made the right guesses :) 

Dei breezed through her first trimester like a pro. This time, she was extra careful and followed all the OB GYNE's orders. Since she is a Lupus patient, her pregnancy was considered a high risk pregnancy and thus she needed to be extra careful. Thankfully, her Lupus was under control and did not experience any severe attacks in the past months before her pregnancy. Since Lupus made he rprone to hypertensive attacks, her blood pressure was monitored regularly, and she was mostly on bedrest for the first three months to avoid a possible miscarriage.

Now moving towards her twenty-second week, the morning sickness was totally gone but her clingy-ness to Richard still lingered. Richard loved how she always initiates intimacy between them recently, and how she seems to be fascinated with his body all the more.

It was early morning on a weekend, and Dei woke up to take a leak and brush her teeth. She was feeling lazy, her breasts felt tender and she was horny. Looking at her sleeping husband, she flushed at his sleeping form, noting how well-form his biceps were, and how she loved that he sleeps shirtless. She slid back into bed and rana finger down his chest, lingering at his nipple and circling her finger around it, then running her palm over the hardening tip. Her fingertips traveled further down his happy trail, that thin line of hair leading to his crotch. He caught her hand before she could cup his thing.

"Hold that thought," He whispered huskily against her neck, planting a kiss before getting up. He took a quick trip to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and took a leak as well. Dei noted the bulge in his boxers and bit her lip.

"Happy to see me?"

He slid back in bed on top of her, bracing himself with his elbows on each side so as not to let his full weight bear down on her.

"Good morning, mommy."

His tongue snaked through her open mouth, twirling and teasing hers into following suit. She bit and sucked his lower lip, her hands on his arms, squeezing the firm muscles form his biceps to shoulders. Her mouth strays from his, planting kisses on his neck down to his nipple, and she licks and sucks on it, cupping his butt to firmly ground her apex against his crotch.

"Deiiiii.........ooohhhh, I swear the moment you give birth I'll make you pregnant again."

She worked her way down and took in his length in her mouth, pleasuring him till he groaned and thrashed in bed, his arms pulling her up and angling her over his shaft. She sank into his length with a sigh, eyes half closed, her head thrown back. She started rocking her body back and forth, sliding up and down, each time grinding deeper and deeper till she screamed his name, her nails digging on his shoulders.

He sits up and holds her by the hips, ramming her down on his pelvis as he lifts his hips to meet hers. Her arms wound around his neck and sucks on her neck, quickening the pace, pulling her closer to rub her breasts against his chest. He fondles one as his mouth hungrily devours hers, and suddenly the climax hits them both, so strong and sudden that it leaves them breathless and gasping for air.

They collapse against the bed sideways, still joined, he positions himself over her. She slaps his butt playfully, kneading the firm cheek and pulling him closer as she raises one thing to rub against his body.

"I want more," She says in her little-girl voice, looking at him with her innocent doe eyes. He grins widely at her, his eyes appearing like mere slits.

"Yes ma'am. I aim to please." And he rams into her again. And again. And again.

-----

She felt deliciously sore with their bed sport, but she was eager to visit the doctor today and pulled him out of bed to take a shower with her. After more than an hour, they were done, and after another hour they were out of the house and entering The Medical City to visit her OB GYNE.

Once inside, they waited eagerly for half an hour before it was their turn. When finlly they entered the clinic, Dei eagerly lay down on the cot beside the ultrasound machine.

"Doc, will we finally know the gender of our twins today?"

"Hopefully we can, Richard, they're at the right size already but they have to be in the right position for us to see."

"Ok, doc, I'm ready," Dei said, her hand clutching at Richard's equally cold one.

The doctor moved the apparatus over Dei's belly, searching and waiting for the right image to surface. Finally, one of the twins' gender was identified.

"See that? You have a boy."

They saw the baby move, as though to make his presence felt by kicking with both his legs. Richard was ecstatic, he had a son, someone to carry forward the Faulkerson name. It was a chauvinistic thought, but he couldn't help it. He looked at Dei who was smiling widely at him.

"One more babe, let's see what the other baby's gender is."

They waited for a little while until the other twin turned and revealed another baby boy. Dei was beside herself with happiness. She was imagining two baby Richards, both with dimples like him, both with adorable puppy eyes that she could never say no to.

"Two boys, Jay. This is priceless."

Richard felt himself close to tears with emotion. So this is what it feels like to be a father. To fall in love with a part of him, that is now made more precious because a part of Dei is in them too. He excused himself to go to the restroom and calm himself down, trying to ease the lump on his throat. Never before has he ever remembered being this happy, and he owed it to that slip of a girl who carries his babies inside that clinic.

As he drove out of the hospital, he was quiet, reflecting on the many events that led them to this stage in their relationship. He had so much to be thankful for, and he looked forward to more blessings to come their way. He just hoped no complications would hamper Dei's pregnancy.

"What are you thinking, Jay?"

"Just thankful for everything we have, Dei. I can't believe I'm this happy."

She pulled his hand and kissed his palm, putting it against her cheek. This man made her defy so many odds, conquer her fears and helped her feel whole. It was good to know that she gave back as much as she received from him.

"Jay?"

"Yes, babe?"

"Can we pass by the church? I want to light candles and pray for us."

"Sure sweetie."

Amid the warmth and glow of the candles, each said a prayer for each other and for the family they were starting. They finished praying an smiled at each other. Richard kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you sweetie. More and more each day."

"I love you too, Jay."