Update

Hi there friends. Just wanted to update you that I may be writing again soon. My son is slowly recovering and if God permits, he may be out of ICU in a few days. I'd like to thank all of you who helped me pray for him, it was the most difficult 3 days of life having to see my son suffer, so please help by continuing to pray for him. His platelet count is still below normal range but it's slowly rising already. God bless all of you for the concern and prayers :)

Now about this fic, my next chapter will be on private mode #lamnyonakungbakit, so please be sure to follow me in case you'd like to read the next chapter. I am hoping I can publish it over the weekend, if my son is feeling better,  so hope you can wait a little more, ok?

Anyway, please take care of your kids, and always take them to the doctor immediately if they have fever for more than 2 days already. That was my first mistake, I assumed he was just suffering from ordinary flu. Also fumigate your area regularly, to avoid a dengue incident.

And don't forget, God is always here for us. My faith in him was tested and proven steadfast, even when the doctors were not very assuring. I kept telling myself faith would win over science, and God has humbled me, and showed me how true this is <3

Love you all :)