Tansy

Now that our couple has made amends, they have a chance to rebuild what was lost. It's going to be a bit easier this time because they've matured and know what they want. Losing each other gave them a chance to give value to what they had, and it makes them more careful now, to challenge each other. They now see the value of trusting each other and making things work together instead of individually.

But  fate can be tricky sometimes, surprising you with more challenges, just when you've just passed a hurdle. Read on to discover what may be their toughest challenge, the one that almost broke Dei in two.  Plot twist pa more, guys but always remember, trust your author.

Hope you'll like this spicy chapter, let me know what you think ok? Unedited as always because I was too excited to post my update :)

After three more days, Dei's rashes have completely disappeared, and luckily with no scars or discoloration. Richard enrolled her in a fitness program in the gym he goes to near the office, to help alleviate her joint problems. She was hesitant at first, but he assured her he would also be there to make sure she was ok.

A fitness trainer was assigned to Dei, and Richard almost regretted his decision to get her into this program. The trainer specialized in clients who had medical conditions, the only trainer in the gym who was certified to create special fitness programs for a niche clientele. The downside was the trainer was cute and he saw Dei blushing when the trainer was talking to her. This put him in a bad mood when they finished working out as they walked to a nearby McDonald's to have breakfast together.

"You ok, Jay?"

"Yes, why would I not be?"

"Hmm, you seem to be in a bad mood."

"How was your first session, did you have fun?"

"I wouldn't call it fun, it's kind of intimidating but Lau is really helpful so I guess I'll get to like it."

"Lau? You mean Laurence."

"Yes, Laurence."

"You're on nickname basis already? Do you let him call you Dei?"

"Of course I do, almost nobody calls me Andrea, Jay. Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Shit, actually......do you really have to blush while he's talking to you?"

"Was I blushing?"

He rolled his eyes exaggeratedly.

"Wait......you're not jealous, are you?"

"You know what? I'm going to get me a really hot fitness trainer tomorrow, let's see how you'll react."

"But why would I react to a hot trainer.......oh......you mean a FEMALE trainer."

She tried to control her laughter but she couldn't. She didn't find it funny, she found it really cute that he was flushed with jealousy.

"Baby stop walking, come on."

He stopped walking and faced her, not knowing that he was pouting adorably.

"Do you have any idea how adorable you look right now? I may react to good-looking guys Jay, I'm only human. But after what we've been through just to be together again, do you really think I'd let something get in our way?"

She tiptoed and kissed him on the mouth, a kiss he deepened when he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"This tight dress is turning me on Dei," He said warningly against her mouth.