Imagine For Kenia

Just like I said last authors note, mass update to come, but I'll probably throw in a preference after every two.

"Stop Luke!" You moan/half giggle as he nips at your neck, hands slipping up your shirt."The kid's legitimately right down the hall from us you know?"

"So?" Luke whispers, bringing his lips up for a chaste kiss. "We'll be quiet."

"But still..." You begin, watching the closed bedroom door as he tugs at your shirt.

"Oh, come on babe, we won't do anything serious?" Luke pouts.

"Well.." You pounder before looking up at him, easing up a bit as a smirk becomes present on your features. "If you insist."

"Ad a girl (is that even how you spell that?)." Luke coos before crushing his lips on yours, a soft moan escaping him before he pulls away flustered eyeing your chest. "Now, how about we take this shirt off, yes?"

"Mmkay." You mumble lifting your shirt over your head throwing it to the side as Luke straddles you.

"Hm the thing I could do t-"

"Excuse me?" The sweet voice of your neighbors daughter, Kasey cuts him off causing a stream of profanities to escape his mouth as he jumps off of you, leaving you to cover your chest with your hands. "What are you two doing?"

"Oh, um we're..." You stutter before quickly shouting. "Wrestling! We're wrestling!"

" With barely any clothes?" She asks,  scrunching up her little nose. "Why?"

"Uh, because it's fun?" Luke says, rubbing his neck as Kasey looks up at him curiously.

"It is?"

"Yeah.." He tells her, watching as she shrugs her small shoulders clearly uninterested now, before leaving without another word.

"Oh my god!" You whisper once she's out of sight , cheeks bright red as you pull your shirt back on. "That was horrible!"

"I know..." Luke mumbles. " Let's just hope she doesn't tell her mum about this."

Oh, but she did.

Ending your two's short lived baby sitting career after only one night.

I'm so awkward with stuff like this like, I could barely even think straight writing this.

Skylar xx