I furiously type my reply to them. I hope this reply will finally make them stop thinking that.

Me: I am a guy. A guy who has BIG respect to girls, especially to the girl that I LOVE. Dahyun and I are about to get married soon. Until we didn't get to say our wedding vows, I swore to myself that I won't do THAT to her. I have a self-control. I can manage myself. I am not like those other guys. Dahyun is too special to be treated that way. So, if you don't mind, please stop thinking that way.

They all "seen" my message. I didn't get an immediate reply, which is good. I really don't like this kind of topic. It's very sensitive. This kind of things need to talk about privately.

Just then, my phone beeped just once.

It's from Jihyo. I opened it.

Jihyo: Sorry for bringing up that sensitive topic. We are just really overprotective towards Dahyun. I hope you understand that we are like this because she is one of the youngest members. Again, we're really sorry. I hope we didn't offend you. Well, umm, we are actually gonna ask if you can take Dahyun in your dorms just for tonight because our dorms is currently undergoing an unexpected renovation. Apparently, something happened awhile ago. We can't tell you the whole story. So yeah, is it okay with you if Dahyun will stay in your dorms just for tonight?

I wonder what happened. I hope it's not that serious.

Me: But I thought you have a photoshoot tomorrow morning?

Jihyo: It was cancelled. It will be moved next week.

I stared at Dahyun's sleeping face. It was a long and tiring night. She needs a good place to sleep. If their dorms is under renovation, then the said place is not comfortable to stay at.

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Then I gave Jihyo a reply.

Me: No problem. I'll take good care of Dahyun. I'll make sure that she's gonna sleep well.

Jihyo: Can you promise us one thing?

Me: What is it?

Jihyo: Please don't force Dahyun to do it if she's not ready.

My mouth hanged open. SERIOUSLY?! When will this topic be over? I sighed, massaging my temples.

Me: Yes, I promise.
Me: Can we please drop this topic now? It really makes me feel uncomfortable.

Jihyo: LOL. Sorry! Anyways, good night to the two of you!

I felt relieved when my conversation with them finally ended. I put my phone back inside my pocket. I told our driver that we no longer need to drop Dahyun off in Twice dorms.

After an hour, we finally reached our dorms. I gently wake Dahyun up. "Hey... We're here," I whispered on her ear.

She slowly open her eyes and her brows furrowed when she saw the unfamiliar place. "This is not our dorm," she groggily said. "Where are we?" she asked.

"Jihyo said that your dorm is under renovation. She didn't tell me the whole story. She just asked me to let you stay here in our dorm for tonight. If it's okay with you?" I asked her, hoping she will say yes.

"How about our photoshoot tomorrow morning?"

"It was cancelled," I told her.

She puckered her lips while thinking. "Is it okay? I mean, what if girls aren't allowed in your dorm?"

I chuckled at her reason. "You are not just an ordinary girl. You are my fiance, remember?" I pinched her cheek, which made her shyly smiled at me. "Now, let's go inside. I bet the boys will be happy to see you." I helped her get off the van then we entered the building where our dorm is located.