" Sissy hes a meany he shocked me" Anna complained. I looked back at Alex and he was still frozen in place. What the hell. He better start explaining to me what the hell just happened and quickly.

" Alex what the fuck just happened?" I asked there is no fucking way that my sister is going to be mated at the age of three, that is just sick.

I look at Alex expectantly and he seemed to regain his composure.

" I don't know my wolf is saying that she is our mate. I promise we want only want to protect her and make her happy, we have no desire for anything else." He said trying to defend himself.

I trust Alex its just that she is my babysister and all. I want her to find her mate when she is older and not now well she is still so young.

" why don't we go see what the Alpha has to say because usually wolfs don't find there mate until both mates have shifted and that doesn't happen until a were's sixteenth birthday." He suggested.

" OK" I said scooping up Anna.

" No sissy Alex carry" She said reaching for him. Instead of fighting her, I just handed her over to him. He smiled apologetically and took her from me. We walked into the house and when we reached the Alpha's office, I knocked on the door. We waited for a reply before entering.

" Come in"

We walked into his office and the alpha was sitting at his desk going through some papers.

" Hello Aria"

" Hello sir"

" Cayden isn't here he left a little bit ago and I was just finishing up"

" Sir if you aren't too busy I was wondering if we could ask you something"

" Sure honey is everything ok?"

" Yeah I think so"

" Ok whats the problem then"

" well Alex was going to give Anna a piggy back ride and when they touched they got  shocked. Alex's wolf is saying that Anna is their mate, but I guess what we are wondering how is that possible since Anna is only three and hasn't shifted yet.?" I asked.

" Alex are you sure she is your mate"

" Yes sure"  Alex replied and the alpha nodded.

" OK well this has happened before, but it is very rear. Anna is definitley Alex's mate if what you say is true, but non of the regular desires will come until she is older. All Alex will want to do is make her happy and protect her in every way he can. However, I am curious as to why this has happened. The last time this happened was so the young females mate could take over as Alpha for the pack, but Aria you are the oldest of the Alpha's kids so you should be taking over next not Anna."

" Sir, but won't Aria be taking over Alpha female for this pack since she is Cayden's mate" Alex asked.

" Well Alex you do have a point there, but it still doesn't make sense."

" Does this mean that my parents definitley didn't make it out alive" I asked not really sure I was ready for the anwser.

" No there could be other explanations to why Anna found her mate so young, I mean it has happened with other mates with no alpha blood, but thats was only heard of once so I really don't have an answer for you. All I know for sure is Alex is Anna's mate and he will protect and Keep her happy as long as he and his wolf Accept her along with Anna accepting him, but from the looks of it I think they already have."

" Sir I don't plan on rejecting my mate no matter what"

" Thats good to hear son"

" Alex mine sissy" She said hugging him. Awe maybe this isn't such a bad thing after all. Anna will have someone to protect her and she seems happy.

" Alex play outside with me and Sara please"

" Sure lets go" He said exiting the alphas office with Anna still in his arms.

I turned to the Alpha and said " thank you if its all right i am going to go find Cayden"

" Bye he is probably looking for you, he couldn't wait to be out of here to go find you"  He said before resuming going through the paperwork on his desk.

" Ok bye" I said exiting the office.

I walked out of the office and it didn't take me long to find Cayden. He was in the living room with Brayden sitting on the couch watching something.

" Hey Babe where have you been?" he asked pulling me on to his lap.

"I was talking to your dad with Alex and Anna"

" Why what happened"

" Alex is Anna's mate"

" How is that possible?" He asked confused.

" We don't know, but your father said it has happened before its just rear that a wolf finds his or her mate before their first shift. It could be a number of things."

" Oh well Im sure it will all work out"

" yeah Anna seems happy with it so lets just go from here." I said before Cayden captured my lips with his. He pulled away to soon and I whimpered causing him to chuckle at me. I snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me while he turned his attention back to the tv. Not long after I fell asleep with my mates arms wrapped around me.