Racap the TV Series Ep1

Start from the beginning

"Ok. You can ask me anytime, young master."
"Thank you very much. P' "
"Do not forget to call the boss too"
"Yes"
"Let me walk you in the dorm, young master?"
"No, thank you p' "

Their boss scolds me so I have to take care of me like this. My father is worried about me because he has only one son. I have been with my father for my whole life, so it is no wonder that my father is worried about me.

I stood waiting for my car to leave my new dorm. And as soon as I turned back to meet the hostess again ...

I almost dropped my one-piece model box out because I do not believe that Phana Kongthanin I just talked about walking out of the Dorm shabby. With a shabby body And a plastic bottle filled with water.

 With a shabby body And a plastic bottle filled with water

He's Pha ... P'Pha ... P' Pha who I invested in him and work so hard to study here ... that guy. I cannot lie about it.....

He's 1.9 meter tall with a bunch of muscles thicker than ever. His light skin is lighter than white cast more than ever, though now it looks like a boy in the hall. I've fallen for it. Shocked, I do not know how to panic....

We share the same dorm but different room of course ... I do not believe it, he really is, my heart melt and tears flow...

"Hmm...it must feel so good to have servants." he said, as he walked to the water cooler to fill his water bottle.

I stepped my shaking legs closer to him. I do not want him to see how shocked I am. I have met people who would like to come across as soon as I finished. I have to rush to make merit because I like to use all the merit.

"Are you talking to me?" I said, even if I wanted to say a better word.

"Is there anyone else here?" he said.

I turned around and I nearly made my box dropped. "What do you mean?"

"From the first impression you must be the rich brat" he said. " Don't tell me i don't remind you. You'd better find another place to live"

"It is none of your business". i replied.

"Shorty! I do not know why you do not understand it. What is your major? I should have taught you be a freshman!" he said.

I do not know if it's true or not. He looks very serious, but for me, it's not scary. I'm glad to see him.... and sorry I can not think straight ...

But ... I'm so excited ...

 I'm so excited