She was there for me when I had my first heartbreak, and I have been there for her when she needed a shoulder to cry on. I was there to protect her when she got bullied and she was there to support me when I wanted to pursue a career in music.

We used to go on adventures, just the two of us, and we were inseparable.

Then her family moved.

We still communicated and our friendship didn't really change. Like I said, we are inseparable.

Though I still visit her whenever I can and she sometimes pay me a visit in Canada just to see her old friend.

And Day by day, the distance seemed to make our bond even stronger then I noticed that I was slowly falling for my best friend.

And a year ago, I finally grew the balls to tell her how I feel, and gladly she felt the same way.

Then I finally got the chance to call her mine.

(Y/N) is the most amazing girlfriend that I ever had. She is the one who understands me the most.

When things get a little hard at times, she has always been there to make it better. She is like my rock, she has always been there whenever I needed her. (Y/N) is just amazing in general.

She keeps me grounded. She keeps me calm whenever I feel like throwing a rage. She makes me feel safe. She feels like home. She is my home.

And I am proud to say that I am madly in love with (Y/N) (M/D) (L/N).

"You okay mate?" James asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Never been better." I smiled at him in which he gladly returned. All of us continued to laugh and chill out. Just having a calm but great time nonetheless.

2 hours later...

I sat on my bed, playing random songs on my guitar and waited for (Y/N)'s text message.

I know I could just text her first, but I don't want to disturb her. She has been waiting for this concert her whole life, I'm just going to let her enjoy it.

I was singing the chorus of Tenerife Sea when I heard the familiar ding on my phone.

Y/N: The show just ended and it was AMAAAAAZING! 😍🔥 We're heading for the exit and it's a bit tight. Call you when I get back home. I love you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes ❤️ x

Shawn: I always love it when you say my full name. Be careful love, I'll be waiting for your call. I love you to the moon and back ❤️ x

I smiled, getting excited to hear my girlfriends beautiful voice. It's been weeks since I last saw her, and dammit I miss her so much.

* * *

30 minutes had passed and there is still no sign of (Y/N). I was starting to get worried since the drive from the arena to her house isn't that far. It only takes about 15 minutes. And I'm having a bad feeling about this.

I was about to call her when someone knocked on my door, rather harshly. I quickly opened it to see Andrew standing there with a worried expression.