Chapter 13- Assault

Louise's POV
It's been two days since the store incident. I'm laying in bed whenever I hear a knock on the door. River had gone to the mall half an hour ago so it couldn't be her.
I slowly walked over to the door and placed my hand on the knob. As soon as it's open I realize I might have made a mistake.
"Louise!! Awe my baby. How's college treating you?" My mom Linda says as the barges into my room.
"Mom? What are you doing here?" I said. Purely shocked that she came to visit.
"Tina said you might need some help with guys. So I thought you and I could go boy shopping!" She responded, ending her sentence with jazz hands.
"Boy shopping...?"
"Yeah. Like shopping for clothes but better. Cause it's men." She winks at me after that statement.

I haven't been able to forget the way Logan grabbed me the night before. But I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I'm not pissed and don't want him touching me. Yeah. That's probably it. I think to myself trying to rationalize feelings I couldn't really understand. 

"Mom, I'm not really in the mood. I've decided that men are useless." I was lying of course but my mom is all bubbles and won't acknowledge my excuse anyways. She frowned at me before taking my hand and pushing me into the bathroom.

"Too bad my little pumpkin patch. Go get dressed!"

Logan's POV

Logan: Dude! the wedding is in two days and you still haven't talked to her.

Danny: You haven't held up your end of the deal :).

Ughhhh. Even in text he's immature and annoying.

Logan: Fine. Meet me at the mall in an hour.

Louise POV

"Don't you just love T.J.Maxx?" Linda exclaimed, holding an array of mom jeans and my hand tightly so i couldn't leave. 

"Not really. Why don't we just go to the mall? Or better yet, take me back to my dorm room!"

"Oh honey. Malls are where all the snobby people are. Besides, clothes aren't as good." Louise rolled her eyes.

"Haha! Yeah. No. Non of that is true." Linda turned to me with a sympathetic smile. 

"Sweetie. You've been sulking all day. I've never seen you like this. If you just want to go back then ill take you back." My eye's filled with tears that I refused to let my mom see. I looked at the ground before replying.

"Please. I've just been a little over whelmed lately. I just want to be alone."

Logan's POV

Danny is twenty minutes late. I'm already on he fence with this child.

Tap!Tap! 

"Ahh!" After collecting myself I turn to see Danny standing at my window. I get out of my car and thump his head. "You're a dick." Danny grins.

"Only to you."

We walk into the mall and make a sharp left to the barber shop. Danny lead the way as if my money was a safety net he could do whatever he wanted with.