Chapter 4- Questions

Logan's POV

                                                                                   Logan's POV

"It's nice to meet you Mr.Bush." 

It look quite sometime to process what I was seeing. Louise Belcher was sitting right in front of me, four ears and all. I haven't seen her since I graduated when I was eighteen. That was nine years ago. 

"Nice to meet you too." I said looking at her dead in the eyes. "It's nice to meet all of you." I broke my stare away from hers and walked over to my desk. I sat down and pulled out my laptop to take notes while Mr. Lawson was teaching. I'm hoping it will distract me from the fact that I was in the same room as Satan. 

Louise's POV

I watched as Logan sat at a desk in the front of the room. He still had his golden blonde hair, but her finally grew into clothes. He was wearing a maroon button up and khakis. He no longer look like a teenager but it was obvious he was still a butt face. He decided to go into a work field where he gets to control other young adults. Typical. There was a slight pride that formed when I saw his face though. For a few seconds he was in utter terror. I didn't realize it till then that I had missed our fights. It had a added a bit of spice to my life.

"Today we are going to go over what you already know to help me and Mr. Bush know what to teach this year." Mr. Lawson said breaking into my train of thought. We all filled out a work sheet that was mostly multiple choice and way to easy to be in a college course. "Mr. Bush will be picking up you'er papers. Please have them ready." 

"What? I'm sorry. Normally I just take notes on the first day."

"Normally?" Mr. Lawson questioned. As he did Logan's face became full of regret. Well look at that. Logan appears to have a secret. I couldn't help but smile a bit at the thought of him getting kicked of campus. As soon as I smiled Logan looked at me with a face that said "shut it." I wiped the smile off of my face and looked down to my paper.

"I mean.. Um.. You see we practice before we come to assist you. We always practiced taking notes on the first day." I could hear the fear in his voice now.

"Aw! Well that is just fine then. After you pick up my papers." Mr. Lawson sounded convinced and went to go sit down while Logan picked up the papers. 

Logan walked around the room taking papers off the tables. When he got to my row I decided it was time to brighten my own day by tripping the blond butt face. He was just about to pick up my paper when he looked down at my feet. 

"Nice try" he whispered as he picked up my paper. I snarled sighlently at him and looked back down to my notes that I had neglected to touch yet. I was doodling on my paper when I heard a loud SMACK. I turned around to see Logan sprawled out on the floor and papers all over the place. I looked up to the desk he had fallen in front of to see who had done what I wasn't able to do.

"You owe me." Danny mouthed with a smile. I gave him a thumbs up before Mr. Lawson waddled over to help Logan off the floor. 

"What happened here?!" Mr. Lawson was not amused in the least. He pulled Logan off the ground. Where his cheek had made contact with the floor was a large red mark like someone had just slapped him. 

"I just tripped on tabled leg." He looked up at Danny and then back to Mr. Lawson. Mr. Lawson was no longer angry and he put his hand up to Logan's face. 

"Will you be okay?" He asked rubbing his cheek. I looked at Danny with confusion and he just shrugged. 

"I'll be fine." Logan said with fury in his eyes. He quickly pushed the hand of the old man down and walked back to his seat. Mr. Lawson points to a guy in the back row and told him to pick up the scattered papers. The bell rang 3 min. after that and everyone began to leave. I looked to where Danny was sitting and he and his bag were both already gone.

"Hello...four ears." I sling my head around to Logan who had moved from his desk to the front of mine.  

"Hello, Logan Berry Bush."

Logan's POV

"What are you doing here?" I said looking down at her. She really never was one to go to college. The two years we were around each other she was always in trouble for doing something at school or prank the councilor Mr. Frond. 

"I believe I'm here to learn. Why are you here?"

"Cut the crap Louise. After what you're little boyfriend did today I'm not in the mood for you're games. So answer the question. And have you been planning this since I left to go to college? How long do I have until I you ruin my future?" I could feel my face getting hot.

"Okay chill." She said holding a hand up to my face. "One. Not my boyfriend. Two. I really am here to learn. I want to be able to own a restaurant. And three I'm not here to do anything to you. I didn't even know you were wanting to teach." She looked around and then got an evil look on her face. "But now that I am here and you just happen to be around I might see if my skills have sharpened since fourth grade." She stopped talking for a second and took a deep breath in. "Great now I'm out of breath from answering your stupid questions." She shoved her notes into her bag and started to walk out.

"This isn't over four ears." I called after her.

"Obviously."

She disappeared into the hallway leaving me in the classroom.

"I don't like her." Mr. Lawson said over my shoulder.